Crack the Email Creation Workflow
Graphic Designer$18k – $22k • No equity
Scalero is looking to build out its team in Mexico City! Currently based in San Francisco, Scalero is a small team looking to establish a sister office in Mexico City. Scalero is a consultancy and application that helps companies with email marketing.
The Graphic Designer, reporting to the Art Director, will work with Scalero's team to ensure its clients' design needs are being met in digital design, primarily email design. We’re looking for someone who can take direction from written or spoken ideas and convert them seamlessly into images, layouts, and other designs. The successful candidate should have an intimate understanding of how marketing campaigns work, particularly with respect to email.
- Create visual designs of email and marketing materials for a variety of clients
- Consult with clients' marketing teams (located across the world) to create designs that meet clients' goals
- Develop and maintain brand style guide and assets for clients
- Help Scalero improve its design workflows and communication with clients
- Be fast and responsive to clients and teammates' requests with a positive attitude
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Solid experience with Illustrator, Photoshop, Sketch and a tool like Marvel, Avocode, or Figma
- Working knowledge of CSS3, HTML5
- Some familiarity with nuances of email designs and builds
- Fluent in English. Hablamos un poco español, pero no somos competentes
- A hard-working and independent mentality--we have a long road in front of us
- Excellent communicator
- We are brand new! This is going to be a fun journey
- Opportunity to help us establish an office and culture in Mexico City
- We are reinvesting some of our profit into building a SaaS tool. You can be a part of that product development
- Our goal is to build a global team and have global clients--opportunity to work with people from all over the world.