The API For Training Data
Technical Product Marketing Manager
As Scale's Technical Product Marketing Manager, you will provide an important internal voice for our customer needs, helping shape our product roadmap and working closely with our team to strategically bring our products, vision, and voice to the market. As part of this role, you will create content for our our products and campaigns, and other collateral to drive clear results across a variety of customer channels. You'll collaborate with coworkers from across Scale to deeply understand our product and vision for the future, and use these insights to craft an engineer-focused brand voice that resonates with technical and business buyers alike.
- Become an expert on Scale and AI to develop product positioning for different customers, industries, and use cases
- Partner with and participate in Sales deals to gather first-hand information on customer needs
- Work with leadership to develop and refine Scale's messaging, brand positioning, event participation, and PR activities
- Create one-to-many content pieces which evangelize Scale and educate potential customers
- Work closely with cross-functional stakeholders on product, engineering, and design
- Engage with customers and collaborate on case studies
- Interact with current and prospective customers & workers in various forums to evangelize Scale
- Stay abreast of market developments and trends in order to create work that is both relevant and informative
- Analyze the impact of your work and use that to strategically shape future content
- Collaborate on marketing programs such as events and thought-leadership content
Ideally You'd Have:
- 3+ years of experience in product marketing, particularly in B2B enterprise environments
- A technical background, or an aptitude for and interest in technical subjects
- Intuition for how to build content that appeals to Machine Learning Engineers and other highly technical customers
- A strong interest in creating demonstrable impact, and an aptitude for defining and pursuing quantifiable metrics
- Exceptional communication, proofreading, prioritization, and time management skills
- Ability to thrive in fast-paced environments and wear multiple hats
- Outstanding level of attention to detail
- Demonstrated the importance of data and having a data-driven mindset
- A critical eye and history of taking well articulated, defensible stances on complex and ambiguous subjects
Nice to haves:
- Experience with AI
- Experience with BI/Analytics
Work from home policy
Generous paid time off
Enjoy time to travel or plan a staycation - whatever you need to relax and recharge.
Free lunch and dinner
Stay fueled for the workday. Lunch and dinner are on us.
Regular social activities
From karaoke to off-sites, we take time to celebrate the wins and connect with teammates.
Flexible work hours
Flexible hours allow you to work when you are most productive.
Scale AI at a glance
Scale AI focuses on Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, Developer APIs, Image Recognition, and Developer Tools. Their company has offices in San Francisco. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, Scale AI has raised $122.5M of funding; their latest round was closed on August 2019 at a valuation of $1B.