The API For Training Data
Data Scientist, Product Analytics
As a Product Data Scientist, you will lead the charge on building our product analytical infrastructure and driving insights that lead to step-function improvements in how we operate. We handle millions of tasks for businesses looking to scale their ML development, and we’re looking for a talented product data scientist to help us understand it all in the service of building better products. In this role, you will apply statistical models, design and interpret experiments, build mission-critical dashboards, and help structure and order our data in the pursuit of transparency over how we operate and how we can improve.
- Own end-to-end product analytics workflow including formulating success metrics, socializing them across the organization, and creating dashboards/reports.
- Ensure product areas are performing in line with our high expectations and be able to identify, diagnose, and recommend projects to improve our performance.
- Influence product teams through presentation of data-based recommendations.
- Identify operational efficiencies to the business that will enable Scale to continue growing sustainably.
- Design, run, and analyze experiments.
- Apply statistical models to identify root causes and predict the future performance of tasks, users, and products.
- Conduct statistical and trend analysis to identify opportunities, highlight strengths, and provide recommended corrective actions.
Ideally you'd have:
- 3+ years of industry experience in product data science broadly
- Strong proficiency in writing complex SQL queries
- Mastery with data science tools such as R, and/or Python
- Experience with statistical modeling and experimental design
- A detail-oriented and analytical mindset, with emphasis on accuracy
Work from home policy
Generous paid time off
Enjoy time to travel or plan a staycation - whatever you need to relax and recharge.
Free lunch and dinner
Stay fueled for the workday. Lunch and dinner are on us.
Regular social activities
From karaoke to off-sites, we take time to celebrate the wins and connect with teammates.
Flexible work hours
Flexible hours allow you to work when you are most productive.
Scale AI at a glance
Scale AI focuses on Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, Developer APIs, Image Recognition, and Developer Tools. Their company has offices in San Francisco. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, Scale AI has raised $122.62M of funding; their latest round was closed on August 2019 at a valuation of $1B.