Venture Capital Firm
Scale Venture Partners hasn't added any jobs yet
Get notified when Scale Venture Partners posts new jobs.
Latest Stories and News
- 2 weeks ago
- Expel, a 4-year old startup that offers security operations as a service, announced a $50 million Series D financing today.
- CapitalG led the round with participation from existing investors Battery Ventures, Greycroft, Index Ventures, Paladin Capital Group and Scale Venture Partners. The company has now raised almost $117 million.
- It’s never easy finding quality security talent to help protect a large organization. The idea behind Expel is to give customers a set of tools to help use automation to reduce the number of people required to keep an organization safe.
- 2 months ago
- Proxy, a San Francisco, CA-based provider of digital identities for the physical world, raised $42M in Series B funding.
- The round was led by Scale Venture Partners with participation from existing investors Kleiner Perkins and Y Combinator and new investors Silicon Valley Bank and West Ventures.
- The company intends to use the funds to accelerate expansion of its technology set and international growth across Asia, Europe, and North America.
- Led by Denis Mars, Co-Founder and CEO, Proxy empowers people with a personal identity signal for universal access.
- The signal, emitted from a smartphone, gives people access to any space or device, similar to a universal single sign-on for the physical world.
- 5 months ago
Denver-based CyberGRX, a global cyber risk exchange provider, announced Tuesday that it raised a $40 million Series D, bringing its total funding to $100 million. This investment comes as CyberGRX experiences a period of rapid growth, with the company preparing to close the year with a five times increase in recurring revenue and more than 54,000 organizations worldwide on their exchange.
CyberGRX provides enterprises and their third parties with a cost-effective and scalable approach to third-party cyber risk management. CyberGRX gives organizations a stream of third-party data and analytics to help manage risk in their partner ecosystems. CyberGRX was designed with partners including ADP, Aetna, Blackstone and MassMutual.
The round was led by ICONIQ Capital, with participation from AllegisCyber, Bessemer Venture Partners, The Blackstone Group, ClearSky, GV, MassMutual Ventures, Scale Venture Partners and TenEleven Ventures. The funding will help the company meet increasing demand, including expanding internationally and furthering product development.