Product Manager$90k – $120k
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Product Manager, your role would entail partnering with our Head of Product to design, plan and implement products at VERO. Your role includes conducting market research, identifying potential products, generating product requirements, determining specifications, production timetables, and time-integrated plans for product introduction, assisting in developing sales positioning & marketing strategies.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
Determine customer constraints: Identify the customers’ needs and desires and constraints by specifying the research needed to obtain market information.
Assist in developing the Product roadmap: Recommend the nature and scope of present and future product lines by reviewing product specifications and requirements; appraising new product ideas and/or product changes.
Gather information: Conduct Market research as well as track customer needs Gather and prioritize customer issues, requests and feedback.
Technical Documentation: Translate complex technical specifications to easy-to-understand client-facing requirements.
Client Engagement: Manage client expectations and communicate product timelines and roadmap.
Internal Advocacy: Strike a balance between customer advocacy and adherence to the Company roadmap, identify key areas of opportunity for growth through Customer advocacy.
- 5 years of Product Management experience in enterprise software
- Drive the development of all product requirements, design, delivery and adoption of our current and new solutions
- Experience designing SaaS solutions with a solid understanding of the challenges and best practices
- Experience with identifying the key components of a product solution and creating feature sets that fit into the expected timelines
- People management experience and ability to work with distributed leadership team and cross-functional partners
- Experience driving product ideas from concept and ideation through successful market launch and ongoing management
- Operational effectiveness by demonstrating project management skills for complex projects, anticipates likely risks, putting mitigation plans in place, drives recommendations and proactive communication of issues to the Head of Product and Company Leadership
- Proven track record of driving the development of features that directly impact core objectives and their corresponding key metrics.
- Comfortable with agile development processes such as scrum or kanban
- Strong communication skills that can adjust to different audiences
- Strong organizational skills and superb capabilities with managing multiple high priority projects simultaneously and successfully
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written), meticulous attention to detail, and a resourceful problem-solving attitude
- An analytical and results-focused mindset
- Strong interpersonal skills, and a proven track record of working cross-functionally
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, and rapid-growth environment. Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Excelled knowledge in Jira (Atlassian Software)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel) and Google Applications (Analytics, Docs, Sheets, Slides)
- An understanding of real estate a plus
WE TAKE CARE OF YOU!
Competitive compensation packages, including equity
Great medical, vision, dental, and commuter benefits
Generous family policies
Unlimited vacation policy
Work from home or remotely any time
Office in Midtown @COMPANY headquarters
LIFE & CULTURE @ VERO
Open-mindedness, passionate and results-oriented teams
An Environment of Growth
Democratize access to information
Avoidance of siloed thinking
Fast paced and detail oriented (yes you can have both)
VERO at a glance
VERO focuses on Real Estate, Rental Housing, Big Data Analytics, Real Estate Technology, and Residential Real Estate. Their company has offices in New York City. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees.