Coaching for the rest of us
Sales Director$80k – $135k • 0.25% – 1.0%
An exciting opportunity to join Sayge, an HR Tech startup that's on a mission to enable companies to attract, grow and retain the best talent by democratizing access to the best coaching.
Founded in 2017, we’ve already worked with thousands of employees at dozens of companies, and have had a huge impact on people’s lives. 93% of employees say that they're better able to tackle their professional goals after just three months of working with Sayge.
Having achieved explosive growth, we’re expanding our sales team by hiring a second Sales Director. This person will work closely with our existing Sales Director – as well as with Sayge’s co-founders, Jamie and Katie – to help us achieve our ambitious goals.
The Sales Director will be responsible for optimizing and executing on our current sales process to ensure it’s as effective and scalable as possible. Sayge’s buyer is typically an HR or People leader, so these are the people with whom we need to build relationships and partner.
As our newest Sales Director, you will be excited by the opportunity to:
- Refine and enhance our sales process so that it’s as comprehensive, robust and repeatable as possible
- Generate new leads through a variety of both inbound and outbound channels and tactics, owning opportunities from prospecting through to deal closing
- Guide potential customers through the sales process, including educating them on and demo-ing the product
- Manage Sayge’s SFDC pipeline from beginning to end, maintaining accurate pipeline reports and sales forecasts
- Work closely with Sayge’s co-founders and wider team to ensure successful achievement of sales goals
Who we’re looking for
The successful applicant will:
- Ideally have previously worked in a B2B SaaS or Tech company, preferably building relationships with and selling to HR and People leaders at a relatively high volume of activity
- Be passionate about their work, with a proven track record of success in a sales role and at least 4 years of experience in such roles
- Be an ambitious, motivated and positive self-starter who can both think strategically and roll up their sleeves and execute
- Feel ready to take on and rise to a big challenge, with plenty of autonomy and scope to grow and to go far
- Feel excited to be one of the first hires at a fast-growing NYC startup
- Passionately believe in our mission and share our core values
- Competitive salary and commission
- Equity in a fast-growing HR Tech startup
- The opportunity to work closely with an experienced founding team
- Flexibility to work remotely
- Ongoing Sayge coaching
Sayge at a glance
Sayge focuses on Human Resources. Their company has offices in New York City. They have a small team that's between 1-10 employees.
You can view their website at http://www.hellosayge.com