Inspiring leaders, thinkers and dreamers through travel
Head of Sales: Luxury Travel Designer (€80k+ Monthly Sales Track Record Required)$40k – $120k
// COVID-19 UPDATE // While we are leaving our roles open for applications, please note that we are not currently hiring as we have placed a hold on recruitment for the time being due to the currenct global situation. You may still apply, however please understand that our team will not respond until after May, when we will reaccess our hiring requirements. In the meantime please stay safe and stay healthy.
***- The Staopia Travel Team
// Job description //
Satopia Travel is recruiting experienced travel industry sales professionals in Europe and the US including a Head of Sales. This is an opportunity to join an experiential luxury travel company offering pre-designed and tailor-made trips. Our team of Luxury Travel Designers are responsible for leading regional sales strategies, implementing a sales process and reaching monthly sales and revenue targets.
The role requires outstanding communication skills and you should enjoy working in a dynamic fast-paced start-up environment alongside the founders. These roles have the capacity to develop into a founding team member position with the company long-term. These are remote positions, flexible working hours with full support from the existing team to reach stringent sales and revenue targets as we grow the business.
The role involves own lead generation, prospecting a HNW customer base, managing the full end-to-end process in communication with our clients through to the trip booking and post trip customer service.
Being part of a startup team is an immense commitment, you’ll probably work harder than you’ve ever worked before, you’ll be challenged in ways you never knew possible both professionally and personally and quite likely be pushed to your limits. On the other side of this we hope you’ll experience a sense of fulfilment, accomplishment and success that is yours, and ours together. This is an opportunity to take on creating a massively successful company that is created with integrity, care, love and commitment to each other, our customers and everything that we do.
You will share our cornerstone values of freedom and respect, beauty and culture, have a mindful approach to life, and an appreciation for ethical, sustainable and responsible luxury travel. You'll have an impeccable level of attention to detail and bring a unique touch to everything you do that inspires and captivates your clients.
// Key Responsibilities //
• Delivering on sales & revenue targets
• Developing monthly trips sales strategy & plans
• Ability to generate your own HNW leads
• Effectively ensuring prospective travellers fully understand our trips & services offered
• Managing sales conversations across various communication channels
• Tracking all communications efficiently through Pipedrive (CRM system)
• Sourcing new leads
• Maintaining an impeccable level of customer service at all times
• Effectively liaise, advise and sell the Satopia Travel trip style
// Skills and Experience //
• 2-5 years of travel sales experience with a proven track record
• Previous sales revenue statistics and conversion rate metrics
• Organised and methodical approach with high emotional intelligence
• Relentless self-starter
• You love constantly being on the phone in conversation with people, building connected relationships
• Experience working with or in a start-up team preferred
• Ability to analyse and resolve difficult situations powerfully
• Fluency in other languages is a bonus (but not essential)
*Please note this role is initially on-target-earnings (OTE) for experienced travel industry sales professionals. Only candidates with relevant experience will be contacted.
// To Apply //
Please send us an up-to-date CV and a cover letter or video explaining what value you would bring to the Satopia Travel team and why you are the best person for this role. Please apply via angel.co
Please note only candidates with the relevant experience will receive a response, good luck with your application.
Satopia Travel at a glance
Satopia Travel focuses on Online Travel, Travel & Tourism, Entertainment And Luxury Travel, and Global. Their company has offices in New York City and Amsterdam. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees.