Data Management and Advanced Analytics
Product Development Lead₹15L – ₹20L
About Saras Analytics:
Saras Analytics is a data integration and advanced analytics firm focused on delivering data backed insights to small and medium sized businesses. The firm was started in 2017 by a group of seasoned executives with extensive experience implementing data management and advanced analytics projects for fortune 500 companies.
Our vision is to democratize the use of advanced analytics within the SMB market place and contribute to their growth.
Job Summary :
We are looking for a kick-ass technical resource with aspirations to grow into the head of engineering and drive our entire engineering organization. If you think you have it in you to deliver on aggressive timelines, have the hunger for growth, don't like giving excuses, drive a team of developers and partners, be hands-on and deliver a world-class product, then we want to hear from you.
- You are a rockstar developer with proven capabilities working on SaaS product.
- You are hungry for an opportunity to join a start-up at an early stage and become a member of the core team driving the company forward.
- You will be responsible for the delivery of the product, ensuring the team is delivering a quality product in a timely manner.
- You will be responsible for hiring, people, and performance management
- You will be hands-on working on key features of the product
- You will be responsible for the design of backend architectural changes and product features
- You will have plenty of opportunities to learn and implement ideas to build products in an efficient and cohesive manner
- Understand the product mission, goals, and tasks and execute with the team to achieve these goals
- Understand the design and architecture and build modules in accordance with it or recommend and make the necessary changes that add more stability to our product. -Streamline development, deployment, and testing functions within the company and produce faster product delivery
- 7+ years of experience with 4+ years of hands-on experience in Java/Kotlin
- 7+ years of experience in designing and developing web applications
- 4+ years of working experience in cloud-based systems
- Adept on design patterns
- Proficient with front end Angular framework
- Proficient in building REST APIs to interact with relational and non-relational data sources
- Proficient in SQL
- Excellent understanding of containers, micro services, Kubernetes and modern application architectures.
- Excellent understanding of CI/CD processes and tools like Jenkins, Gradle or Hudson
- Proficient at test-driven development methodologies
- Hands-on experience in code and system optimization
- Experience in building data pipelines/ETLs and streams is a plus ( We are not looking for people who are developers of SSIS, Informatica or a similar tool)
- Experience in working with NoSQL databases is a plus
- Good verbal and written communication
- Hands-on experience in managing a team, setting up release and testing processes
Saras Analytics at a glance
Saras Analytics focuses on E-Commerce, Retail, Data Warehousing, and Artificial Intelligence / Machine Learning. Their company has offices in Austin and Hyderabad. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees.