Data Management and Advanced Analytics
Jobs at Saras Analytics
Showing 7 of 7 jobs
Product Development Lead
Posted 7 months ago
- You are a rockstar developer with proven capabilities working on SaaS product.
- You are hungry for an opportunity to join a start-up at an early stage and become a member of the core team driving the company forward.
Senior Analytics Manager
Posted 1 month ago
- Saras Analytics is a fast-growing data management and analytics company based out of Hyderabad, India. We are focussed on accelerating growth for e-commerce and digital businesses by transforming their analytics & BI. - Our products Daton and Halo help digital businesses aggregate data from...
Posted 1 week ago
- Saras Analytics is a fast-growing data management and analytics company based out of Hyderabad, India. We are focussed on accelerating growth for e-commerce and digital businesses by transforming their analytics & BI.
- Our products Daton and Halo help digital businesses aggregate data from their siloed systems in...
Saras Analytics - Lead Python Developer - Google Cloud Platform
Posted 6 months ago
- Write Python code based on functional specification and technical design
- Adhere to architectural standards and develop designs that consider impact with other aspects of the database and appropriately leverage existing code
Technical Architect - Core Java
Posted 5 months ago
- We are looking for a kick ass technical architect with exceptional skills in data structures, algorithms, core java, and distributed systems. If you think you have it in you to deliver on aggressive timelines, have the hunger for growth, don't like giving excuses, contribute to product features, be hands-on and deliver a world-class product, then we want to hear from you.
Data Engineering Lead - BI Architect
Posted 4 months ago
- Business Intelligence and ETL Architect 50%
- SME & Team Mentor 50% – Help team members with issues needing technical expertise or complex systems and/or programming knowledge
Posted 1 month ago
- Formulates and recommends standards for achieving maximum performance and efficiency of the DW ecosystem.
- Participates in the planning for retirement of systems programs, and migration of systems infrastructure.