An expert-led A.I.-powered platform to heal the world!
Head of Marketing (Women's emotional self-care apps)$100k – $130k • 0.1% – 1.0%
You will be a key person to define and develop expert-led A.I.-fueled emotional care apps and brand women love. You are looking to be the first marketing leader for an exciting new category: digital emotional care.
You want to make a big impact on the business as well as people's lives. You are result-driven and traction-focused. You set strategy, iterate based on data, define, develop and scale the apps and services through effective user retention, engagement, monetization, and referral. You're obsessed with messaging, creative, data and user experience.
• Manage day-to-day marketing and user acquisition execution via paid, earned and owned media.
• Partner with the Founders to create and execute short-, mid-, and long-term marketing & growth strategies.
• Set strategies and tactical plans to achieve lead and lad measures.
• Analyze and report BI data & user feedback.
• Own product and growth innovation: identify and test new areas and opportunities.
Who we are:
As one of the Entrepreneur Magazine's 100 Brilliant Companies, we create experiences that are category-defining. We want smart, curious people committed to solving problems for our customers and for the team, having fun while they work, a commitment to high-quality service to make things better and a desire for constant growth. We work in a fun, hard-working collaborative environment that is diverse, adventurous, and open-minded.
Sanity & Self at a glance
Sanity & Self focuses on Marketplaces, Artificial Intelligence, Health and Wellness, Mental Health, and Telemedicine. Their company has offices in San Francisco Bay Area, Silicon Valley, and San Mateo. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, Sanity & Self has raised $15M of funding; their latest round was closed on October 2016.