A hybrid of creative shop, marketing strategy consulting firm and technology company
Junior E-commerce Manager$15k – $20k
Because Samba Rock is creating, developing and managing the technical side of this operation, AutoSpin would like to hire a part-time, entry-level e-commerce manager to be in our office, to take care of tasks that include:
- Controlling the digital presence of the brand in e-commerce websites around the globe
- Managing these websites (that are built in the VTEX platform - vtex.com)
- Update stocks, prices, SKUs, product specs, product photos, etc
- Add new products
- Manage integrations with marketplaces
- Have recurring calls and meetings with other stakeholders, both in US and in the countries where the brand has presence
- Connect with external teams, including distributors, agencies, payment methods, marketplaces, shipping companies, etc.
- Use price crawling tools to define pricing for the products
- And more...
If you are good with numbers, have good knowledge of e-commerce solutions, speak English (and preferably also Spanish), and is looking for a great opportunity to grow, this is your opportunity!
- Part time (4h/day), in-site opportunity (our office is located in Brickell)
Samba Rock Marketing at a glance
Samba Rock Marketing focuses on Advertising, Mobile Advertising, Web Design, Social Media Marketing, and Brand Marketing. Their company has offices in Miami. They have a small team that's between 1-10 employees.
You can view their website at http://www.sambarock.co