Our primary areas of focus include Information Technology, Internet, Mobile, Consumer Products and Services, Healthcare, Cleantech, Education, Modern Agriculture, Financial Services & Manufacturing.
SAIF Partners was founded in 2001 and currently manages over $3.5 billion in capital. With over 100 investments since its inception, SAIF has become one of the largest and most active funds in the region. SAIF is a long-term investor with local teams in Hong Kong, China, and India.
SAIF Partners hasn't added any jobs yet
Get notified when SAIF Partners posts new jobs.
Latest Stories and News
- 1 month ago
- Noida-based FarEye, has raised $25 million in a new financing round as it looks to expand its footprint in international markets.
- M12, Microsoft’s venture fund, led the seven-year-old startup’s Series D financing round. Eight Roads Ventures, Honeywell Ventures, and existing investor SAIF Partners participated in the round, which pushes FarEye’s total raise-to-date to $40 million.
- FarEye helps companies orchestrate, track, and optimize their logistics operations.
- The startup will use the fresh capital to improve its predictive tech and grow its footprint in the United States, Europe, and Asia-Pacific region.
- Inc42 Media
- 2 months ago
General Catalyst Partners and KB Financial Group also participated in the round Spinny says the funds will be used to invest in technology and expansion It claims to have sold close to 10,000 cars through its platform Gurugram-headquartered used car marketplace Spinny on Monday (March 2) announced that it has raised $43.7 Mn in Series B funding.
- 3 months ago
- Spinny, an online platform for selling used cars, has secured $43.7 million from a cohort of influential investors in a new financing round as it looks to expand to more Indian cities.
- The Series B financing round for the Gurgaon-based startup was led by the Fundamentum Partnership, the growth-capital fund backed by tech veterans Nandan Nilekani and Sanjeev Aggarwal. U.S.-based General Catalyst Partners, Korea based KB Financial Group and existing investors Accel, SAIF Partners and Alteria Capital also participated in the round.
- Spinny currently has nine hubs in India, something it plans to scale to 20 by the end of the year as it scales to more cities in the country.