The first global safety net
Chief Revenue Officer
SafetyWing (YC w2018) is building a global social safety net. We currently offer a global health insurance, and a global travel medical insurance for remote workers and digital nomads.
As head of revenue you will manage teams for inbound and outbound sales, partnerships, as well as account management. You will be a part of the core team, playing a key role in the operations and strategic planning of the company.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Improve sales performance and customer satisfaction
- To select, analyze and report on key metrics to the team on a regular basis
- Making long and short term plans to grow our products exponentially using partnerships, sales and account management (we don’t do ads).
- Leading your teams and ensuring they creatively solve their problems, and reach their goals
- Be able to explain which methods we are experimenting with / scaling and why
- Help identify and recruit the right people
Our core team consists of about 15 people full time, as well as more than 20 people part-time. We work fully remotely, but have our official headquarters in San Francisco. We typically meet in person about once per quarter. The last three gatherings have been in respectively San Francisco, Mexico and Norway.
Salary and benefits:
- Competitive salary and equity
- Regular team gatherings around the world
- Fully remote: work from anywhere
- Entrepreneurial attitude
- Comfortable with analyzing data
- Leadership skills: an ability to make people around you fulfill their potential
- Project management skills: the ability to plan a project, gather the resources through and see it through to completion no matter what challenges you encounter
We like to work with people who:
- Think for themselves instead of copying others.
- Are willing to try new things, even with the risk of failure.
- Are intellectually curious and open to new ideas.
- Are creative and bold in the face of any problems.
- Have strong integrity and do the right thing
Send application to email@example.com, include why you want to join SafetyWing specifically, and why you can succeed in this task