An easy to use mobile app and software inspection solution used to empower workers
Business Development Representative
At SafetyCulture, we have created a SaaS solution that empowers teams and individuals across the globe achieve safer, higher quality and more efficient workplaces. We are tackling a seriously big problem and having the best time doing it.
Today we are a team of 300+ mission obsessed people, using data points to collect insights that help solve crucial customer problems. We are excited about the scale-up phase we are entering as we take a deeper dive into the realms of IoT and machine learning, we believe this will be the catalyst that enables us to achieve our goal of putting safety and quality in the hands of millions of people.
We are proud of many things here at SafetyCulture. We are proud of our $440 million valuation, our 5x growth over 15 months, and our offices in Townsville, Sydney, Manchester, Kansas City and Manila. Most importantly we are proud to be part of such an important mission and opportunity to positively impact the world.
Find out more about SafetyCulture today.
This is a great opportunity for a recent graduate who is keen to develop a professional career in sales. With hands-on training and mentorship, you will be coached on how to have a consultative approach to business development while learning from top performing leaders and peers.
- Educate our customers on all things iAuditor, Spotlight, and Sensors
- Prospect for new customers and qualify opportunities for Account Executives and Account Managers, driving pipeline and growing SafetyCulture’s customer base
- You will become a product expert, articulating how iAuditor can help solve our customers problems
- Uncover customer needs and pain points through smart question asking
- Work closely with the Marketing team to drive continuous improvement in lead quality, conversion rates, and pipeline generation
- Support sales activities ensuring the team achieves their quarterly targets
- University Graduate - previous sales experience preferable
- You’re resilient and objection handling is one of your strengths
- You’re inquisitive, you know how to ask the right question to get to the root of a problem
- You are obsessed with solving customer problems, and have a track record of going above and beyond for customers
- We’re operating at a scale few other companies are, and you’ll be doing challenging work that impacts millions every day and helps to move the world forward
- We have money in the bank and plentiful investors knocking on our doors
- We have HUGE ambitions. We aren’t scared to aim for tens of millions of users by 2025 Disrupting the insurance industry is a key part of us achieving this ambition
- We operate within a largely untapped market with endless possibilities and we are a part of a new, exciting wave of insurtech companies that focus on risk mitigation
- We know a thing or two about making our employees happy, and we go the extra mile connecting our people to our mission
- We’re offering incredibly attractive share options schemes, bonus schemes and international travel (including Australia)
- Open office, casual dress, pet-friendly
- Solid on-boarding program, regular training and additional programs for continuous development
Click the links below and you'll see:
- Update from Luke Anear - 2019 and beyond
- Funding News - Series C $60 million
- SafetyCulture ShipIt Week 2018 - Hack Man
- SafetyCulture - Diversity & Opportunity
There is always something to explore in Manchester! Between the booming restaurant scene, interesting museums and galleries, and theatre and arts, Manchester is thriving. Not to mention, they can pour a good pint. Our office is located in the heart of the Northern Quarter, in an awesome warehouse space, surrounded by tech and creative businesses, and just a 5 minute walk from Piccadilly Station.
You’ll get breakfast and lunch provided everyday in our fully stocked kitchen and bar areas.
Pets make better workplaces, so bring them in. Jet, Bernie, Jack, Jordy, Maverick and Benji are regulars in our offices around the world.
Learning is a core value of ours, and we provide opportunities to attend conferences and events that help you grow.
Tons of fun
Our offices have basketball courts, ping pong tables, air hockey, video games and more to make breaks more entertaining
We’re operating at a scale few other companies are, and you’ll be doing challenging work that impacts millions.
Flexible work life
From time to time, take the opportunity to work at home when you need to - we get it, life happens. For the remainder, we’ll invest in building offices where curiosity and collaboration is provoked every day.
SafetyCulture at a glance
SafetyCulture focuses on SaaS, Enterprise Software, Collaboration, iOS, and Development Platforms. Their company has offices in Sydney, Kansas City, and Townsville City. They have a large team that's between 201-500 employees. To date, SafetyCulture has raised $174.35M of funding; their latest round was closed on April 2020.