An easy to use mobile app and software inspection solution used to empower workers
Customer Success Manager
At SafetyCulture, we have created a SaaS solution that empowers teams and individuals across the globe achieve safer, higher quality and more efficient workplaces. We are tackling a seriously big problem and having the best time doing it.
Today we are a team of 300+ mission obsessed people, using data points to collect insights that help solve crucial customer problems. We are excited about the scale-up phase we are entering as we take a deeper dive into the realms of IoT and machine learning, we believe this will be the catalyst that enables us to achieve our goal of putting safety and quality in the hands of millions of people.
We are proud of many things here at SafetyCulture. We are proud of our $440 million valuation, our 5x growth over 15 months, and our offices in Kansas City, Townsville, Sydney, Manchester, and Manila. Most importantly we are proud to be part of such an important mission and opportunity to positively impact the world.
Find out more about SafetyCulture today.
- Partner with customers to understand business objectives and deliver ROI throughout the entire customer lifecycle
- Become a trusted advisor and advocate for our customers
- Understand customer requirements and partner with key stakeholders to configure environments accordingly
- Successfully onboard users by partnering with customers to create and execute on a rollout plan
- Drive adoption, retention, and advocacy of iAuditor contributing to SafetyCulture’s growth
- Deliver customer feedback to the product teams encouraging them to bring innovative ideas on product improvement
- Contribute to process and efficiency. If we could be approaching something better, let us know!
- Work toward metrics such as customer engagement, renewals, retention, and churn
- Advocate for the customer’s needs cross-departmentally, partnering closely with product teams based in Sydney, Australia
- Educate customers on new products, features and best practices
- Partner with stakeholders (Sales, Customer Support, Marketing, Product, etc.) to deliver on a seamless customer experience
- Partner with the Sydney, Manchester, and Manila Customer Success teams to develop team processes and procedures for global consistency
- Drive market readiness, sales handoffs, customer marketing, training, services deployment, and effective support to drive a customer experience that delights
- Provide a level of service that inspires our customers to champion iAuditor to other potential customers
- Passionate about our mission and delivering a great experience to customers
- Customer Success background, implementing solutions, training customers as well as program management experience
- Understanding of the SaaS business model, delivering SaaS solutions for customers
- Demonstrated organizational and operational skills that allow you to manage customers at scale
- Background in leveraging data through a variety of tools to inform and execute strategies that encourage product adoption
- Familiarity with systems such as Salesforce, Looker, and Intercom
- Experience articulating a vision, strategy, and plans to customers. Persuasion and presentation skills, ability to communicate up and down an organization.
- Ability to interact with teams at SafetyCulture varying in levels of technical and non-technical conversations.
- We’re operating at a scale few other companies are, and you’ll be doing challenging work that impacts millions every day and helps to move the world forward
- We have money in the bank and plentiful investors knocking on our doors
- We have HUGE ambitions. We aren’t scared to aim for tens of millions of users by 2025 Disrupting the insurance industry is a key part of us achieving this ambition
- We operate within a largely untapped market with endless possibilities and we are a part of a new, exciting wave of insurtech companies that focus on risk mitigation
- We know a thing or two about making our employees happy, and we go the extra mile connecting our people to our mission
- We’re offering incredibly attractive share options schemes, bonus schemes and international travel (including Australia)
- Open office, casual dress, pet-friendly
- Solid on-boarding program, regular training and additional programs for continuous development
Click the links below and you'll see:
- Update from Luke Anear - 2019 and beyond
- Funding News - Series C $60 million
- SafetyCulture ShipIt Week 2018 - Hack Man
- SafetyCulture - Diversity & Opportunity
Where are we
We’ve just moved to a brand new office in Kansas City! KCMO boasts vibrant arts, delicious dining and Midwest hospitality at its finest. Our office is located in a bustling area filled with galleries, bars and plenty of places to explore. Kansas City is a place for tech-minded people and has a number of startups and tech companies in the area. Fun fact: It's also the third largest beef capital in the United States!
This employer participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. If E-Verify cannot confirm that you are authorized to work, this employer is required to give you written instructions and an opportunity to contact Department of Homeland Security (DHS) or Social Security Administration (SSA) so you can begin to resolve the issue before the employer can take any action against you, including terminating your employment. Employers can only use E-Verify once you have accepted a job offer and completed the Form I-9. E-Verify Works for Everyone. For more information on E-Verify, or if you believe that your employer has violated its E-Verify responsibilities, please contact DHS: 888-897-7781 or dhs.gov/e-verify
You’ll get breakfast and lunch provided everyday in our fully stocked kitchen and bar areas.
Pets make better workplaces, so bring them in. Jet, Bernie, Jack, Jordy, Maverick and Benji are regulars in our offices around the world.
Learning is a core value of ours, and we provide opportunities to attend conferences and events that help you grow.
Tons of fun
Our offices have basketball courts, ping pong tables, air hockey, video games and more to make breaks more entertaining
We’re operating at a scale few other companies are, and you’ll be doing challenging work that impacts millions.
Flexible work life
From time to time, take the opportunity to work at home when you need to - we get it, life happens. For the remainder, we’ll invest in building offices where curiosity and collaboration is provoked every day.
SafetyCulture at a glance
SafetyCulture focuses on SaaS, Enterprise Software, Collaboration, iOS, and Development Platforms. Their company has offices in Sydney, Kansas City, and Townsville City. They have a large team that's between 201-500 employees. To date, SafetyCulture has raised $174.35M of funding; their latest round was closed on April 2020.