An easy to use mobile app and software inspection solution used to empower workers
At SafetyCulture, we have created aSaaS solution* that empowers teams and individuals across the globe achieve safer higher quality and more efficient workplaces. Through technology and culture we're re-defining an entire industry across every vertical. We are tackling a seriously big problem and having the[ *best time*](https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lo95AHeVxZc&t=9s) doing it.*
Today we have 300 mission obsessed people that are using data points* to collect crucial customer insights to help to bring to life the[ *problem at hand*](https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3WViWtiWxx8&t=3s). This is what we are currently known for, but certainly not all we are working on. We’ve taken a deeper dive into the realms of IoT and machine learning to lead the way to our next journey.*
With our $440 million valuation, we’ve had the opportunity to grow 5x over 15 months, across our global offices - Sydney, Townsville, Manchester, Kansas City and Manila. We have relocated people from across the world to join us in Sydney and Townsville, each person bringing their own flavour to our diverse teams and partnering with us on this awesome, yet challenging journey.
At SafetyCulture, we have created a SaaS solution that empowers teams and individuals across the globe achieve safer higher quality and more efficient workplaces. Through technology and culture we're re-defining an entire industry across every vertical. We are tackling a seriously big problem and having the best timedoing it.
We are looking for a Product Manager to join a cross-functional team. This team sits in our Customer Facing Tribe and you will be responsible for engagement, development and delivery for the team - engineers and QA.
- You will handle the breakdown of our product roadmap into stages, epics and user stories
- You'll operate in an Agile software development environment within a feature team
- You will act as the voice and advocate for our customers, always
- You'll enjoy acting as a "bridge" between our business and technical teams and maintain strong communications with internal partners
- Manage multiple priorities, for example; customer needs and requests, user experience and product requirements. You will also capture feedback from our customers, and use this data to constantly iterate and improve on our roadmap
- You are the master of creating and executing plans for implementing product features
- You have an ability to lead many moving parts in a project
- You will be a true advocate for SafetyCulture's users, and their experience will always be at the forefront of your mind
- You are a natural at handling stakeholder expectations and project status reporting
- You continuously seek out and utilise customer feedback to adjust future plans and priorities, in a highly Agile, rapidly changing environment
- It's also a huge bonus if you have previous experience with a mobile-first technology company
What SafetyCulture can offer you
- The opportunity to join an early stage tech company, and join us on an incredible journey
- We’re operating at a scale few other companies are, and you will have the chance to work on complex issues, that impact millions of users worldwide
- Learning is a key priority for us, and you'll be supported in your personal and professional development
You’ll get breakfast and lunch provided everyday in our fully stocked kitchen and bar areas.
Pets make better workplaces, so bring them in. Jet, Bernie, Jack, Jordy, Maverick and Benji are regulars in our offices around the world.
Learning is a core value of ours, and we provide opportunities to attend conferences and events that help you grow.
Tons of fun
Our offices have basketball courts, ping pong tables, air hockey, video games and more to make breaks more entertaining
We’re operating at a scale few other companies are, and you’ll be doing challenging work that impacts millions.
Flexible work life
From time to time, take the opportunity to work at home when you need to - we get it, life happens. For the remainder, we’ll invest in building offices where curiosity and collaboration is provoked every day.
SafetyCulture at a glance
SafetyCulture focuses on SaaS, Enterprise Software, Collaboration, iOS, and Development Platforms. Their company has offices in Sydney, Kansas City, and Townsville City. They have a large team that's between 201-500 employees. To date, SafetyCulture has raised $71M of funding; their latest round was closed on November 2018 at a valuation of $316M.