An easy to use mobile app and software inspection solution used to empower workers
Customer Support Analyst
At SafetyCulture, we have created a SaaS solution that empowers teams and individuals across the globe achieve safer, higher quality and more efficient workplaces. We are tackling a seriously big problem and having the best time doing it.
Today we are a team of 300 mission obsessed people, using data points to collect insights that help solve crucial customer problems. We are excited about the scale-up phase we are entering as we take a deeper dive into the realms of IoT and machine learning, we believe this will be the catalyst that enables us to achieve our goal of putting safety and quality in the hands of millions of people.
We are proud of many things here at SafetyCulture. We are proud of our $440 million valuation, our 5x growth over 15 months, and our offices in Townsville, Sydney, Manchester, Kansas City and Manila. Most importantly we are proud to be part of such an important mission and opportunity to positively impact the world.
Find out more about SafetyCulture today.
What are we looking for?
SafetyCulture is looking for Customer Support Analysts to champion the high standard of excellence demonstrated by our team on a daily basis. Our support analysts embody our core values and serve as our brand’s representatives by helping our customers get the most out of iAuditor, our flagship software.
What you’ll be doing
- Responding to our customer’s iAuditor related concerns through chat, email, and calls based on protocol and current metrics.
Documenting customer inquiries on all platforms, making sure they’re accurate, complete, and compliant with the quality framework (chat, email, and calls).
- Educating our customers about the company, iAuditor, and iAuditor’s features as well as providing product updates that concern customer experience.
- Walking customers through any difficulties they may encounter in the installation of iAuditor, and providing basic troubleshooting.
- Arming customers with product knowledge and the technical know-how to ultimately, make them self-sufficient iAuditor champions of their respective organizations.
Researching relevant information using SafetyCulture prescribed and approved resources.
- Communication Skills. Ability to simplify complex steps and instructions for our customers through verbal and written communication.
- Problem Solving. Ability to determine the source of a problem and find an effective solution.
- Resourcefulness. Ability to figure out how to get over, around, or through barriers to success, and then taking action.
- Critical Thinking. Ability to analyze, assess, and improve thinking process and communicate clearly.
- Integrity. Doing the right thing in all circumstances.
Why Work at SafetyCulture Manila?
- Free breakfast, snacks, lunch, and drinks!We get delicious home cooked lunches delivered to the office every day as well as unlimited snacks, and drinks!
- We work for a meaningful cause. SafetyCulture was founded by Luke Anear, after witnessing the tragedy of workplace incidents as a private investigator. Luke assembled a team to help him develop a mobile solution and improve safety in the workplace. This collaboration resulted in our flagship software, iAuditor.
- We value inclusivity and diversity. We do not discriminate based on age, race, gender, sexual orientation, disability, social status, looks, or religious affiliation. Everyone is of equal footing and we treat each other with respect and kindness. Fellow decent human beings, you are welcome here.
- Top-tier benefits and perks. We offer a competitive salary package, HMO (starting on your first day!) for you and one dependent, casual dress code, and a sleek and collaborative office space.
- Work-life balance. Company-sponsored events, team-building activities, and training sessions to further develop our skills.
- We are a fast-growing international tech company on a mission to make workplaces all over the world safer - Why wouldn’t you want to join?
We are located in the Insular Life building in Ayala Avenue Makati City, just across Ayala Triangle. Situated in the heart of the premier business district of Manila, a variety of malls, restaurants, cafes, and fast food joints are easily accessible and within walking distance from our office.
You’ll get breakfast and lunch provided everyday in our fully stocked kitchen and bar areas.
Pets make better workplaces, so bring them in. Jet, Bernie, Jack, Jordy, Maverick and Benji are regulars in our offices around the world.
Learning is a core value of ours, and we provide opportunities to attend conferences and events that help you grow.
Tons of fun
Our offices have basketball courts, ping pong tables, air hockey, video games and more to make breaks more entertaining
We’re operating at a scale few other companies are, and you’ll be doing challenging work that impacts millions.
Flexible work life
From time to time, take the opportunity to work at home when you need to - we get it, life happens. For the remainder, we’ll invest in building offices where curiosity and collaboration is provoked every day.
SafetyCulture at a glance
SafetyCulture focuses on SaaS, Enterprise Software, Collaboration, iOS, and Development Platforms. Their company has offices in Sydney, Kansas City, and Townsville City. They have a large team that's between 201-500 employees. To date, SafetyCulture has raised $71M of funding; their latest round was closed on November 2018 at a valuation of $316M.