An easy to use mobile app and software inspection solution used to empower workers
French Speaking Customer Success Manager
SafetyCulture is an Australian-based, international tech scale-up. We create SaaS solutions that empower front line workers to drive operational excellence and take ownership of their safety and wellbeing.
iAuditor was launched in 2012 to solve a global problem. Reduce workplace injuries and help frontline workers get home safely to their families. Fast forward 7 years, and we have hundreds of thousands of workers in over 150 countries using our platform, conducting millions of inspections every month. We’re excited to have a largely untapped global market and ambitious goals to reach 100 million workers. We’re looking for talented and mission-driven people to drive that growth.
Who you are
You’re a product advocate who is passionate about putting safety and quality in the hands of every worker. You live and breathe customer solutions, and never give up until the problem is solved. You’re a trusted advisor who partners with key stakeholders to understand their business, configure their environment, and deliver ROI through the entire customer lifecycle.
How you can make an impact
By educating customers on new products, features and best practices, and providing an outstanding level of service, you can inspire our customers to champion iAuditor and directly contribute to SafetyCulture’s growth. By sharing innovative ideas on product improvement with other internal teams, including Sales and Product, you can deliver a seamless global customer experience.
What you’ll be doing
- Partnering with customers to create and execute on a rollout plan
- Driving adoption, retention, and advocacy of iAuditor
- Implementing solutions, training customers and managing customer programs
- Articulating a vision, strategy, and plans to customers
- Working closely with Account Executives, Product and Support teams to find the best solution for our customers
What you’ll need
- Strong relationship and stakeholder management skills
- Ability to actively listen, understand customer pain points and take action
- Fluency in French
Nice to have
- A background in leveraging data through a variety of tools to inform and execute strategies that encourage product adoption
- Familiarity with systems such as Salesforce and Intercom
- Persuasion and presentation skills, with the ability to communicate up and down an organisation underpinned by outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to look for big ideas that can create value for customers
What we offer
- Equity with high growth potential, and a competitive salary and bonus structure
- In-house chef that cooks a delicious lunch, plus a breakfast bar and unlimited snacks
- Pet-friendly office with onsite cafe, bar, and games room
- Regular social events and celebrations, including the annual ShipIt global offsite
- Solid onboarding program, regular training and additional development programs
- Great swag and other goodies on joining the team
You’ll get breakfast and lunch provided everyday in our fully stocked kitchen and bar areas.
Pets make better workplaces, so bring them in. Jet, Bernie, Jack, Jordy, Maverick and Benji are regulars in our offices around the world.
Learning is a core value of ours, and we provide opportunities to attend conferences and events that help you grow.
Tons of fun
Our offices have basketball courts, ping pong tables, air hockey, video games and more to make breaks more entertaining
We’re operating at a scale few other companies are, and you’ll be doing challenging work that impacts millions.
Flexible work life
From time to time, take the opportunity to work at home when you need to - we get it, life happens. For the remainder, we’ll invest in building offices where curiosity and collaboration is provoked every day.
SafetyCulture at a glance
SafetyCulture focuses on SaaS, Enterprise Software, Collaboration, iOS, and Development Platforms. Their company has offices in Sydney, Kansas City, and Townsville City. They have a large team that's between 201-500 employees. To date, SafetyCulture has raised $174.35M of funding; their latest round was closed on April 2020.