Completely biodegradable sanitary pads
Digital Marketing (3+ years exp)₹3L – ₹5L
Saathi is a manufacturing company that makes eco-friendly hygiene products. Founded by graduates from MIT (US) and Nirma, we are innovators in the use of alternative materials and zero-waste production. Our mission is to create hygiene products that are good for the body, environment, and community.
Our first product, biodegradable sanitary pads made from banana fibre, stands to revolutionize the feminine hygiene sector. Each woman using Saathi pads can save 60kg of pad waste in her lifetime. When women purchase a box of Saathi pads, they subsidize the price of pads sold to women in urban slum and rural areas. We are building an unstoppable team to help us bring Saathi biodegradable pads to women across India, and around the world. .
*Role and Responsibilities *
You will be responsible for the strategy and implementation of our e-marketing campaigns, SEO strategy, optimization of our website and increasing our online presence across the web. This will be achieved through a combination of SEO, keyword marketing, data collection and analysis, marketing campaigns via social media, web development, emailers and other online mediums.
- Develop strategic communications planning for promotion and dissemination of corporate and marketing content on all e-marketing channels
- Develop promotions and communications for all e-marketing channels, liaising with other departments and the Management Team
- Create, adapt, improve and optimize web communication for SEO and organic and keyword search
- Assist in the preparation and drafting of various communications (email, social media, blogs, applications etc. …) including at times high-level talks
- Email marketing and Inbound marketing management
- Email campaign development and implementation
- SMS marketing managment
- Manage inbound marketing system, including campaign development and data analysis
- Analyze marketing and sales data for a comprehensive understanding of where to improve our communication
- Develop compelling custom content
- Maintain effective social media profiles and quality content on Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Youtube and Google.
- Develop other, relevant social media outlets to support and expand our digital presence.
- Optimize social media and blog campaigns to generate interaction, brand exposure, and sales
- Identify appropriate social media channels for targeted campaigns
- Transform content to ensure easy sharing with social networks
- Continue to build and maintain Saathi’s strong online reputation, and be its biggest advocate online
- Manage the social media accounts
- Develop and implement customer service response to common complaints and a process in which they are resolved and communicated
Profile/Required Professional Skills
- Management of communications in an international environment
- Hands-on experience with inbound marketing systems, maintaining social media profiles, SEO and other optimization tools, and familiarity with marketing automation practices
- 3+ years of experience in Digital Marketing with a focus in SEO and optimizing social media and web to generate interaction, brand exposure, and sales
- Expert knowledge in the latest in digital and social media technology and channels and how to best leverage for marketing programs as part of an overall social business strategy
- Excellent project and deadline management skills
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite or Google equivalents
- Copywriting and copyediting
- Highly motivated, quick-learner, self-starter with college degree in marketing, communications and/or technical areas
- Excellent knowledge of English (both speaking and writing)
- Must be able to present portfolio of work, including writing and digital samples
Saathi at a glance
Saathi focuses on Consumer Goods, Manufacturing, Health and Wellness, Fast-Moving Consumer Goods, and Ethical Manufacturing. Their company has offices in New York City and Ahmedabad. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees.