Engaging Mobile Campaigns
Customer Success Specialist$50k – $65k • 0.0% – 0.2%
Rover empowers brands, app publishers, and sports teams to create engaging, native mobile content without code. Leveraging our mobile-first design platform, we reduce the resources required to create mobile campaigns and provide a powerful context engine to ensure the right user is engaged at the right time.
Rover works directly with some of the highest profile clients - including many large brands, retailers, and over 40 sports teams across the NFL, NBA, NHL and MLS. If this gets you excited; or if you like the idea of joining a team that punches way above its weight, then this may just be the place for you!
WHAT YOU’LL DO
As a Customer Success Specialist, you will be involved with all aspects of customer success, including: customer support, platform onboarding and training, and bi-weekly customer meetings to develop digital content strategies.
What’s exciting about this role is that you will have the opportunity to lead projects that enhance our customers experience, while helping us scale as we continue to grow. A few near term projects include: refining our customer support and knowledge base, refining the onboarding playbook, and building value-driven reports that help customers demonstrate value internally.
As you grow into the role, there will be ample opportunity to get involved in cross-functional initiatives that will impact customer success, marketing, sales and product.
WHO YOU ARE
The Customer Success Specialist is someone who is technically savvy, a self-starter, naturally curious, and sees every problem as an opportunity to learn. We take pride in going the extra mile, so we want someone who also believes in going above and beyond for customers, partners and colleagues.
You should be interested in learning the ins and outs of software products in order to get the most out of them. Bonus if you have experience working in a mobile environment.
Since the role involves working on projects with customers, app partners and internal stakeholders, strong communication skills as well as being highly organized and detail oriented is very important.
WHAT YOU HAVE:
- 2+ years experience working in a customer facing role, ideally in customer support, account management and/or project management
- Experience working for a tech startup or digital agency
- A solutions oriented approach to problem solving
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Exceptional communication skills (email, video calls and Slack)
- A natural self-starter attitude
- Knowledge of how to use a support platform, ideally Zendesk (bonus)
- Experience building queries and reports, ideally in Google BigQuery (bonus)
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Competitive compensation
- Monthly team lunches and quarterly team outings
- Office snacks
- Collaborative, transparent, collegial and fun-loving office culture
- Medical and dental coverage
Rover at a glance
Rover focuses on Mobile, Sports, Retail Technology, and Digital Marketing. Their company has offices in San Francisco and Toronto. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, Rover has raised $1.1M of funding; their latest round was closed on May 2016.