Engaging Mobile Campaigns
Junior Digital Designer$40k – $50k
Rover is looking to hire a creative, passionate, and talented designer who is not afraid to bring innovative ideas to the table and is motivated by the opportunity to build interactive designs for both our organization and for our high profile clients - including many large brands, retailers, and over 60 sports teams across the NFL, NBA, NHL and MLS.
You will be responsible for conceptualizing and developing comprehensive mobile designs for various customers and sales prospects. You will also be required to create and produce creative interactive concepts, mock-ups and graphics as needed for our various channels. Overall, we are looking for an individual who has a strong affinity for creating strong digital content and delivering outstanding experiences to our many prominent customers.
What you can expect:
Your key objectives will be to develop and execute a variety of mobile campaigns for our customers and prospects using our easy-to-use Rover mobile platform. In addition, you will be asked to help build Rover’s brand through designing a variety of marketing creative and sales collateral. A successful candidate will have a key eye for the small details and an understanding of how to design for mobile. A passion and understanding of sports is considered an asset, too.
As the design expert on our marketing team, you’ll be working closely with various departments who all enjoy having fun while being productive and effective. Being a tech startup, we are looking for someone capable of managing multiple simultaneous projects and who is enthusiastic about achieving and exceeding their goals.
What we are looking for:
- A creative and innovative designer who has a strong desire to create interactive mobile designs
- Someone who loves storytelling through design and has an ability to take a project from concept to execution
- A teammate that thrives in an environment that is fast-paced and can juggle multiple projects with ease
- Great designs that not only look awesome, but are designed with an eye for UI/UX
- A designer that’s on top of the latest trends in digital design and loves to continue learning and innovating in the digital space
- Enthusiasm to conceptualize and craft strong mobile experiences that help build our customers’ brands and engage their audiences
- Willingness to help establish and enhance Rover’s visual identity across web and social media
- A passionate designer who thrives to understand brand needs to create engaging user experiences that blends brand and UX.
What we hope you have:
- A self-starter attitude with the ability to work both independently and collaboratively as part of a team
- Strong background designing and producing for various digital channels with mobile considered an asset.
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite (specifically Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign) and/or Sketch
- Working knowledge of Keynote and designing professional presentations
- Experience with video editing and/or Final Cut Pro would be considered an asset
What you can expect for us:
- Supportive team atmosphere with strong team culture
- Competitive salary, subsidized health care plans with dental, vision, drug coverage
- Brand new Apple gear
- Monthly team events
- Opportunity to work with some of the biggest brands in sports and entertainment.
A quick note about our company:
Rover empowers brands, app publishers, and sports teams to create engaging, native mobile content without code. Leveraging our mobile-first design platform, we reduce the resources required to create mobile campaigns and provide a powerful context engine to ensure the right user is engaged at the right time.
Meet your team
Rover at a glance
Rover focuses on Mobile, Sports, Retail Technology, and Digital Marketing. Their company has offices in San Francisco and Toronto. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, Rover has raised $1.1M of funding; their latest round was closed on May 2016.