Business Development Intern (m/f)€1k – €10k
We are looking for a Business Development Intern (m/f) to join our team. Our ideal candidate will be creative, enthusiastic and good at “getting things done.” Play an active role in our future and work with us in the heart of Berlin.
• Delivering actionable, data-driven insights into the organization to help
shape and grow Roq.ad.
• Monitoring industry, market and competitive trends and identify, target and
acquire new business opportunities and build new partnerships.
• Training your entrepreneurial skills by supporting the team in strategic and
organization matters while benefiting from the teams’ entrepreneurial
Your we expect from you:
• Top university degree, preferably ranked within the 10%.
• First experience in a highly analytical environment (e.g. investment banking, consulting).
• Ability to self-manage, juggle multiple priorities and pay strong attention to details.
• Leadership skills and willingness to take responsibility.
• Affinity to online & mobile technologies and the start-up scene.
• Creativity, solid problem solving skills and pragmatic can-do attitude.
• Fluent in German and English, other languages are an asset.
What we offer:
• Competitive salary and the opportunity to gain a full-time position.
• Your job is one big adventure with new challenges every day.
• An amazing office located in the heart of Berlin.
• Unlimited supply of drinks and fruits to keep you energized!
• Valuable insights into entrepreneurship and the Berlin start-up scene.
• Work closely with the founders and a team of top performers and get first-hand insights into building an international company.
• Company team building retreats in attractive locations.
Send us your application with your CV attached to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Roq.ad at a glance
Roq.ad focuses on SaaS, Enterprise Software, Identity Management, and Software. Their company has offices in San Francisco, Berlin, Poznań, and Vilnius. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, Roq.ad has raised $614K of funding; their latest round was closed on July 2019.