Thoughtfully designed & furnished spaces for flexible timelines
Leasing Specialist$55k – $90k
Rooms is a hospitality company that designs thoughtful, furnished spaces for flexible timelines. Our mission is to make anyone feel at home, wherever they want to be, for however long they need. We’re accomplishing that mission by being everything a typical apartment experience is not – we provide all-inclusive services, world-class design, and affordable options all over New York for stays as little as three months.
In operation since 2017, we’re a fast-growing company comprised of hard-working, passionate, diverse team members. We’re looking for a full-time Member Growth Specialist to join the team! This position reports directly to the Member Growth Manager.
About the Role:
Roomrs is looking for a full-time Leasing. This role requires mostly fieldwork, in addition to weekends and after hours as well. We are looking for an energetic and vibrant individual who will often be the face and voice of the company. This is an entry-level position with active career development and the opportunity for rapid promotion into senior sales, and other real estate roles. This role reports to the Leasing Manager and is eligible for monthly commission. We are looking for someone with excellent sales and organizational skills who is looking for an opportunity to be part of a fast-growing company.
• The first point of contact for prospective members looking to join our new or existing units
• Respond to inbound leads, qualifying their interest and fit against our available inventory
• Become an expert on our portfolio of units, services, and partnerships
• Track key metrics such as conversion rates and room inventory velocity
• Work cross-functionally with Marketing to build processes, tools, and systems that scale
• Conduct 3D and Virtual tours through our units with opportunities.
• Own the sales cycle
• You have 1-2 years of sales experience, preferably in a real-estate role where you were responsible for the entire sales cycle
• You are comfortable selling over the phone, on video calls, or in-person
• You are comfortable working in environments where you don't have specific directions, can take the initiative and carve out a path to success for yourself
• You have demonstrated emotional intelligence and can tailor our message to respond to the prospect’s specific circumstances
• You will be able to show both a consultative and aggressive selling style if need be and can tailor our value to respond to prospect’s specific pain points and challenges.
• Your schedule is flexible and will be willing to work weekends and evenings if need be.
• Must be familiar with NYC, Brooklyn and/or Manhattan, love exploring the city around them, and knows all the places to visit. (Selling the neighborhood is a big part of the role!)
• Love talking to new people, young and old! You'll be interacting with recent grads and grad students, professionals, transplants, and a lot of parents
What We Offer:
• Salary + commission structure
• Career pathing, training, and professional development opportunities
• Unlimited PTO & Sick Leave
• Full health coverage including medical, dental, & vision
• Company-sponsored social events
• Commuter benefits
Roomrs is committed to equality of opportunity in employment. It has been and will continue to be the policy of Roomrs to provide full and equal employment opportunities to all employees and candidates for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, or physical or mental disability. This policy applies to all terms, conditions, and privileges of employment, such as those pertaining to training, transfer, promotion, compensation and recreational programs.
Roomrs at a glance
Roomrs focuses on Real Estate, Hospitality, Property Management, Internet of Things, and Smart Home. Their company has offices in New York City and New York. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, Roomrs has raised $2M of funding; their latest round was closed on June 2018.