Rental property investing made stock market simple
Roofstock is the leading marketplace for investing in single-family rental homes that cash flow day one. With over $2B in transactions, our mission is to make real estate investing radically accessible, cost effective and simple. We want to use technology to transform the way real estate is bought and sold and make real estate investing as simple as investing in stocks. Simply put, we are passionate about helping our customers build wealth through real estate.
Roofstock has been recognized as a great workplace by Glassdoor and Great Place to Work® and was recently named to the Forbes Fintech 50 and the Red Herring 100 lists of most innovative companies. Roofstock has raised over $83M to date, is based in Oakland, CA and Dallas,TX with approximately 200 people and is growing rapidly. Check out our reviews and see why our employees love working here!
At Roofstock, we are growing our Transaction support team and we are seeking a Transaction Coordinator to manage transactions from contract to close. In this role, you will act as a liaison between sellers, buyers, lenders, escrow and title companies, property managers and the internal Roofstock team.
As our ideal candidate, you are a team player, you have strong relationship building skills, you have a keen eye for detail, and are meticulous in your follow through. You have superior organizational skills and are very deadline oriented. You have experience working successfully with multiple stakeholders to get the job done. Most of all you are excited about being part of a growing organization, creating a strong brand and being part of something great.
What You Will Do:
- Oversee all aspects of a transaction from executed purchase agreement to closing by working closely with buyers, sellers, title companies, lenders, appraisers and other related stakeholders to ensure expedient, professional and transparent property close.
- Create timelines, ensure all deadlines are met and contingencies released.
- Maintain accurate and compliant files for all transactions.
- Document processes and related transaction information in Roofstock systems.
- Communicate with various Roofstock departments to streamline processes.
- Seamlessly manage 40-50 transactions concurrently.
What You Bring With You:
- Bachelor's Degree.
- 1-2 years in a similar type role.
- Relentless attention to detail.
- Calm under pressure in a fast paced and changing environment.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Excellent organizational and follow through skills.
- An insatiable thirst for learning, with a history of learning new skills and technologies.
- Tech Savvy, ability to navigate in Microsoft Office, Excel, Salesforce and other internal programs.
- Working knowledge of real estate and the Escrow process is strongly preferred.
What We Offer:
- An opportunity to be part of a well-funded early-stage start-up
- Equity incentives to give you a stake in our future
- Medical, Vision and Dental for you (95%) and your dependents (65%)
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Flexible Time Off and sick days
- An upbeat and collaborative work culture
- A fully stocked kitchen with snacks and meals
- Company-sponsored outings
- Discounted Gym Memberships
Medical, vision & dental
Flexible vacation policy
Discount to 24 hour fitness
Roofstock at a glance
Roofstock focuses on Real Estate, Rental Housing, Property Management, Property, and Fin Tech. Their company has offices in Dallas and Oakland. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, Roofstock has raised $68.25M of funding; their latest round was closed on October 2017.