Rental property investing made stock market simple
Securities Sales & Operations Associate
Roofstock is the leading marketplace for investing in single-family rental homes that cash flow day one. With over $2B in transactions, our mission is to make real estate investing radically accessible, cost effective and simple. We want to use technology to transform the way real estate is bought and sold and make real estate investing as simple as investing in stocks. Simply put, we are passionate about helping our customers build wealth through real estate.
Roofstock has been recognized as a great workplace by Glassdoor and Great Place to Work® and was recently named to the Forbes Fintech 50 and the Red Herring 100 lists of most innovative companies. Roofstock has raised over $83M to date, is based in Oakland, CA and Dallas,TX with approximately 200 people and is growing rapidly. Check out our reviews and see why our employees love working here!
What You Will Do:
- Assist in developing and maintaining the ongoing program strategy
- Assist in planning new market entry
- Participate in all sales and operations efforts for Roofstock One, Roofstock’s innovative private placement fractional real estate investment program
- As we grow, help hire and manage a securities sales and operations team
- Proactively making outbound calls to Investors and fielding incoming calls on the sales desk
- Manage ongoing budgets, working capital requirements and reporting on financial and operational KPIs
- Cultivate and manage relationship with affiliates, vendors and partners
- Work with a cross-functional team comprising of members from asset management, property management, fund accounting, legal, marketing and product management.
What You Bring With You:
- BS/BA degree required; MBA a plus but not required
- 4-6 years of experience in Fintech or Financial Services
- Alternative investments experience a plus but not required
- Completion of Series 7 and 63 required; will have 90 days to complete otherwise
What We Offer:
- An opportunity to be part of a well-funded early-stage start-up
- Equity incentives to give you a stake in our future
- Medical, Vision and Dental for you (95%) and your dependents (65%)
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Flexible Time Off and sick days
- An upbeat and collaborative work culture
- A fully stocked kitchen with snacks and meals
- Company-sponsored outings
- Discounted Gym Memberships
Medical, vision & dental
Flexible vacation policy
Discount to 24 hour fitness
Roofstock at a glance
Roofstock focuses on Real Estate, Rental Housing, Property Management, Property, and Fin Tech. Their company has offices in Dallas and Oakland. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, Roofstock has raised $68.25M of funding; their latest round was closed on October 2017.