Cloud-based software platform for the entertainment & leisure industry!
Customer Success/Technical Support - Remote 4 days a week - USA Timezone$20k – $22k
ROLLER offers an end-to-end cloud-based software platform for businesses in the entertainment & leisure industry. We cover everything from ticketing, point-of-sale, CRM, marketing and much more. ROLLER originates from Melbourne (Australia). We are currently expanding across the UK/Europe and North America.
We are currently looking for an passionate Customer Success/Technical Support person to join our growing team global. You will be responsible for providing level 1 technical product support to our clients across the USA region. You will be working within a global group of customer success professionals who are all remote workers.
Please note: This role is a remote position, hence your physical location does not matter as long as you can be online during the core USA timezone hours. This is a 4 day a week role, with one of the working days to be across the weekend.
#What will your day to day activities be?
• You will be the first point of contact for our clients - Answer incoming calls, tickets (Zendesk) some emails
• Consult with clients to provide information about our products and platform builds
• Be the support Ninja within the Global Customer Success
• Learn our platform inside out, and be hands-on with platform configuration
• Be hands on with troubleshooting technical hardware issues that occur with payment and POS terminals
• Document, Submit and Track platform bugs until they are resolved (We use JIRA!)
• Various administrative duties including market research, internal processes and ensure consistency with the global team
• Deliver excellent customer service at all times
• Work closely with our AWESOME team to ensure our clients have remarkable experiences!
#What will you bring?
• Fluent in English (both written and verbal)
• Experience working in a similar role, or demonstrated IT skills/experience
• You will be very tech-savvy and able to pick up new tools very quickly
• Available to work at least one weekend day, we are very flexible with mid-week days setup
• Willing to get your hands dirty and work autonomously in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
• Great customer services skills; demonstrated experience is a must!
• High level of organizational and time management skills
• Strong attention to detail
• Mature, responsible & a fun can-do attitude
#Why join ROLLER?
• Work with a driven, fun and switched on team
• We work hard but play hard, we are a very social bunch!
• Flexible hours, remote working and supportive environment
• Join a start-up that is scaling, lots of career opportunity
Want to know more? Check out https://roller.software/about-us/
ROLLER at a glance
ROLLER focuses on Software, Leisure, and Entertainment Industry. Their company has offices in London. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees.
You can view their website at https://roller.software/