A public company offering investors access to the creative economy
FrontEnd Developer - Expert on Data visualization$20k – $24k
* Build advanced visualizations and tools to explore Graph, SQL, and NoSQL databases.
* Build intuitive interfaces, infographics, and visualizations to tell stories with data,
* Architect and manage our data and analytics process.
* Integrate with APIs, clean and refine data.
* Successful candidates will be strong Front End developers with experience shipping high-profile, user-facing responsive web apps, working with latest top front end technologies and engineering features for security, scalability, and high availability.
* Participate in all phases of our software development life cycle to convert concepts and specifications into real world apps.
* Collaborate with Backend engineers to ensure the backend requirements meet the needs and requirements of the Web application.
* Lead a small in-house and satellite teams of developers and developing solutions to the most challenging problems in user facing apps.
* Write quality, maintainable, reusable code with extensive test coverage.
* Know how to use various JS open source frameworks and platforms to save time and resources needed for any development project.
* Working with the design team to design and launch websites for clients.
* Extensive experience in data analysis, management, visualization, and analytics
* Experience with creating high performance d3 visualizations or implementing pre-built visualizations.
* Knowledge and understanding of visualizations and data representation
* Experience with rendering tools like WebGL and Canvas, and other enhanced browser-based features for high performance visualizations.
* Experience with implementing Charting Libraries via React/Angular2.
* Experience analyzing data using Python via data frames, and manipulating CSVs.
* Experience querying NoSQL, GraphQL, and SQL databases.
* Experiencing with Service Workers.
* Follow/Understand PWA concepts and reasoning behind it.
* Knowledge and experience with Service workers.
* BA/MA Comp. Sci.
* Focus/Coursework on Data Science
* Focus/Coursework on Creating Visualizations with Data
* Must have Excellent English Level ( Speaking , Writing , Reading)
Please provide a portfolio you can share of intuitive and interactive visualizations.
This position is for a FULLTIME JOB , for our Bogotá Office
Rokk3r at a glance
Rokk3r focuses on Mobile, Consulting, Startups, Venture Capital, and Technology. Their company has offices in Mexico, Miami, and Colombia. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, Rokk3r has raised $5M of funding; their latest round was closed on July 2015.