A public company offering investors access to the creative economy
Technology Lead$80k – $100k
As a Technology Lead at Rokk3r you will be working on our Coubild team in partnership with entrepreneurs, and existing organizations to help architect, validate and build technology for early-stage startups.
* Ability to architect modern and innovative solutions using cutting edge technology.
* Research and suggest updates to process and technology regularly to stay relevant.
* Team alignment on overarching Cobuild strategy, which should align with Company Building, Taking Learnings from Company building.
* Alignment with Management on Company Vision, and participation in the execution of the tangible goals that have been given to the Cobuild unit.
* Optimization of the startup launch process (e.g. from nothing to product)
* Optimization of the iteration process (e.g. changes need to be updated)
* Optimization of the measurement process (e.g. KPIs have been defined, and need to be measured, and also need to roll up into some company reporting mechanism).
* Constant mentorship and leadership of the Engineering Team.
* Provide an environment that supports communication, collaboration, and alignment to the bigger vision of the company.
* Implementation of Performance Tracking Processes on Teams
* Implementation of Automation Processes for Company Builds, and Company Reporting Structures to Management
* Participation and Thought Leadership in Steering Committees
* Thought Leadership (e.g. Blogs, Education)
* Optimization of the Product Build Lifecycle
* Critical Thinking
* Product Management Methodologies (SCRUM, Agile)
* Relevant Infrastructure Experience (e.g. GCE and AWS)
* Microservice Architecture Experience
* Authentication Standards and Best Practices
* Development Standards and Best Practices
* Continuous Integration and Deployment
* Client Service Architecture Experience (Mobile, Web via Angular2, ReactJS, ReactNative, etc...)
* Application Development Experience (Several Product Builds under belt, from first line of code to growth phases)
* Golang, NodeJS, Python, C++ , Java, Swift, etc...
* Experience with Leading a Multi-Faceted Team (e.g. Engineering, Design, Architecture, Growth, Product)
* Startup Team Experience
* Investor Communications and Thought Leadership
* Experience with TDD
* Experience with Analytics Infrastructures (e.g. Product Architecture Experience of different system types (e.g. Machine Learning infrastructure, Big Data infrastructure, IoT infrastructure, etc…)
* Infrastructure Security Best Practices
* Application Security Best Practices
* Data Storage Security Best Practices
Meet your team
Rokk3r at a glance
Rokk3r focuses on Mobile, Consulting, Startups, Venture Capital, and Technology. Their company has offices in Mexico, Miami, and Colombia. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, Rokk3r has raised $5M of funding; their latest round was closed on July 2015.