A public company offering investors access to the creative economy
User Acqusition Strategist (B2C) - Miami/Bogota/Mexico City$80k – $90k • 0.0% – 1.0%
This role will focus on customer acquisition efforts as well as client retention and increased frequency of use of our service. This person will lead the growth strategies of our company where a heavy emphasis on experimentation, data measurement and quick implementation of learnings is expected.
- Design and management of a growth hacking strategy and process with strong emphasis on funnel conversion optimization.
- Implementation of experiments including measurement and reporting
- Presentation of learnings to a wider group for decision making.
- Implementation of tactics based on learnings
- Permanent interaction with product lead to implement product updates that can lead to growth
-5 years of user acqusition/digital marketing experience in an early or growth stage startup environment.
- Ability have cross functional capability
- Entrepreneurial self-starter.
- Strong knowledge of data analytics implementations, CRM systems, -
- Marketing automation and use of data to drive decision making
- Passion for story telling both through visual and copy.
- Strong knowledge and experience with SEO/SEM and social media ad buys are considered strong assets
- Knowledge of the Colombian and Mexican consumer markets are a plus.
- Rokk3r Labs is a global entrepreneurial ecosystem that builds, launches and grows exponential companies from idea to exit. A major part of this ecosystem is Rokk3r Labs Cobuild which is a company builder with a cross functional team that specializes in recruiting talent, building product, and fueling the growth of early-stage startups. Rokk3r Labs Cobuild has built over 40 companies in the larger Rokk3r Labs portfolio. This position is based out of Miami, FL, however Rokk3r Labs has additional offices in Bogota, London, and several remote teams spread across the globe.
Meet your team
Rokk3r at a glance
Rokk3r focuses on Mobile, Consulting, Startups, Venture Capital, and Technology. Their company has offices in Mexico, Miami, and Colombia. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, Rokk3r has raised $5M of funding; their latest round was closed on July 2015.