A public company offering investors access to the creative economy
UX Designer$75k – $90k • 0.5% – 1.0%
Learn more about Rokk3r Labs here:
* Please apply only if you have an online portfolio
* First and foremost, be an advocate for the user and improving the user experience.
* Conduct user interviews and feedback sessions with potential/existing users then synthesize insights and feedback to help inform the product design
* Work with product team to translate ideas/concepts into designs
* Carry concepts/designs through all stages: user flows, sketching, wireframes, interaction design, hi-fi mockups and prototypes
* Work directly with our engineers to deliver product specs and assets
* Contribute to high-level strategic decisions with the rest of the team on vision and product architecture
Required skills and experience:
* A solid design background with a focus on design thinking, user research, user testing, user experience design and user interface design
* Ability to think at a high level about product strategy and vision
* Ability to understand interdependencies, requirements, and constraints, and take a step back, see the big picture, and clarify how everything fits together.
* Ability to rapidly ideate multiple design solutions and render visuals
* Self-motivated and able to efficiently run with a project without close supervision
* Excellent communication skills — you should be able to clearly articulate your design decisions.
* Strong sense of color, layout, and typography
* Experienced in Sketch, and either Photoshop or Adobe illustrator
Proficiency in or willingness to quickly learn:
Rokk3r at a glance
Rokk3r focuses on Mobile, Consulting, Startups, Venture Capital, and Technology. Their company has offices in Mexico, Miami, and Colombia. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, Rokk3r has raised $5M of funding; their latest round was closed on July 2015.