Products to help businesses create attractive visuals (banners, videos) at scale
Product Marketing Manager₹11L – ₹18L • 0.0% – 0.1%
Rocketium helps businesses improve customer acquisition, engagement, and conversion with relevant visuals (banners and videos). Our powerful creative automation engine helps anyone (not necessarily designers) make thousands of customized visuals so users see attractive banners and videos instead of bland images. Then our visual optimization engine delivers relevant creatives that have up to 300% the conversion of generic visuals.
Our technology is used by leading businesses like Amazon, ICICI, InMobi, ShopX, UrbanClap, and many others from 55 countries. We are funded by Blume Ventures, 1Crowd, and angel investors from Apple, Microsoft, McKinsey, and SpaceX.
- You will create and execute go-to-market strategies for our enterprise products working with demand generation, product and creative teams.
- You will execute research and continuously refresh our understanding of buyers, users, competition and market trends.
- You will educate internal teams and external partners on our product features and their benefits.
- You will develop customer facing sales collaterals, including content for explainers, product documentation, battlecards and datasheets that highlight our value propositions and articulate the messaging and positioning of our products.
- You will devise effective nurture campaigns, including content for emails, webinars, podcasts, for driving awareness of our product capabilities and adoption for trial users.
- You will contribute to the lead metrics and maintain funnels and dashboards to measure medium and long-term progress against targets for your team's initiatives.
- You will use the marketing and analytics tools extensively and leverage other techniques as needed to improve your efficiency.
- 5-10 years of marketing experience, with some years in a dynamic startup environment, preferably.
- Experience in content/ product marketing/ growth for B2B SaaS businesses is preferable.
- Very strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communication - there will be a lot of content creation, customer interaction and story-telling.
- Knowledge of marketing automation tools and experience with analytics tools like Segment, Amplitude, Hotjar, Clevertap etc.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical ability.
- Comfort and resilience in dealing with business owners and senior execs.
- Eye for identifying new marketing opportunities and techniques.
Prime Directives are principles that guide our thoughts and actions every single day. The name is a reference to Star Trek that has an inviolable guiding principle of the same name. Our 9 Prime Directives are grouped according to the 3 stakeholders they relate to - Self, Team, Community. They can be summarised in one line:-
Do exceptional work as a team to make others successful.
Our Prime Directives tie in with Rocketium's 3-step masterplan.
Build exceptional products 🛠
Grow big by making our customers bigger 📈
Use our fame and fortune to make others around us successful 🌎
- Strive to be better every day 📈
- Move fast ⚡️
- Do exceptional work 🏅
- Set and achieve audacious goals 🎯
- Be honest and transparent 🔍
- Win with your team 👫
- Make customers your North Star 🌟
- Imagine a better future and create it 🔮
- Pay it forward 🌎
How we work
- Do what you love - We believe that the right people in the right environment can solve any problem. We create this environment and then get out of your way so you can work your magic
- Communication - Openness and transparency are just words unless you live them daily. We believe in communicating developments big and small so everyone can make better decisions
- Tough challenges - What is life without gnarly problems to solve, right? At Rocketium, we have plenty of them. Changing the way the world communicates is not supposed to be easy!
- Multi-disciplinary learning - We make sure everyone is constantly improving in their own domain while also expanding horizons to learn about other fields
- Intuition + feedback + insights - Our decisions are based on our intuition, feedback from customers, and insights gleaned from data. No one gets away with “because I said so"
- Smart but nice - Being smart is just not enough at Rocketium. Everyone in the team is as nice as they are smart VIDEO: The people behind Rocketium
Meet your team
We offer a generous health insurance that covers you and your partner. We keep improving the coverage based on the team's feedback - better maternity facilities, more premium facilities, and so on.
Stocks for all
Every single team member at Rocketium gets stocks. This is over and above market salaries as we want everyone to benefit from the success that they have created.
Long weekends and flexible vacation policy
Companies get to choose the holidays that they give. We choose those that give the team long weekends. Our vacation policy lets you take however many days you want when you want them.
Wellness coaching program
We have tied up with a provider of emotional and wellness coaching. They conduct a fully-paid 8-week program to address any concerns the team wants to discuss confidentially with the coaches.
Traffic-friendly work hours
We work from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. This allows everyone to get in and get out without getting stuck in traffic. Everyone gets to see the sunrise and the sunset of each day at home. 🌅
Every quarter, w book a resort for a 2.5-day hackathon for the entire company. We come up with interesting ideas, work in cross-department teams, play sports, and launch new things that enrich us and make our customers lives better.
Rocketium at a glance
Rocketium focuses on SaaS, Enterprise Software, Advertising, B2B, and Ecommerce. Their company has offices in Bengaluru. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, Rocketium has raised $1.02M of funding; their latest round was closed on December 2018 at a valuation of $3.18M.