Simple and affordable multi-touch attribution
Recruiter$65k – $125k • 0.0% – 0.1%
You will be responsible for working with hiring managers to implement creative sourcing techniques, recruit talented candidates, and screen applicants for positions across the platform. You will be developing and executing on sourcing strategies that are measurable, focused on continuous improvement, & results oriented. You must be a self-starter, comfortable managing hard to fill roles, and work well without constant supervision. Our ideal recruiter has work experience in screening, interviewing and assessing candidates. Ultimately, the responsibilities of the Recruiter are to ensure our company attracts, hires and retains the best employees, while growing a strong talent pipeline.
- Design and implement overall recruiting strategy
- Develop and update job descriptions and job specifications
- Perform job and task analysis to document job requirements and objectives
- Collaborate with a diverse range of hiring managers to teach hiring managers more effective interviewing and assessment skills
- Prepare recruitment materials and post jobs to appropriate job board/newspapers/colleges etc
- Source and recruit candidates by using databases, social media, job boards, etc.
- Screen candidates resumes and job applications
- Conduct interviews using various reliable recruiting and selection tools/methods to filter candidates
- Assess applicants relevant knowledge, skills , soft skills experience and aptitudes
- Assist in onboarding new employees in order to become fully integrated
- Monitor and apply HR recruiting best practices
- Provide analytical and well documented recruiting reports to the rest of the team
- Act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during the selection process
- Ensure the best candidate experience throughout Rockerbox’s interview processes
- Bias towards action. We're a collaborative team, so if you see something that could be better, let’s iterate.
Your Experience & Skills
- Proven work experience as a Recruiter in tech/saas (either an in house or a staffing agency)
- BA/BS degree from an accredited college or university. Focus in recruiting and demonstrated interest in technology strongly preferred
- Solid ability to conduct different types of interviews
- Hands on experience with various selection processes (phone interviews, culture add, reference check etc)
- Familiarity with HR databases, Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) or Candidate Management Systems (CMS)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong decision-making skills
- Analytical background
- Strong sense of urgency, ability to prioritize, and excellent organizational skills
- Strong interviewer and negotiator who is able to sell an opportunity to job applicants
- Ability to assess technical skills and to learn from the hiring managers and current employees what a best in class candidate looks like
Health, dental and vision. Don't come in if you're sick!
Paid time off
Need a break? You decide when and for how long. Enjoy!
Come in rested, learn every day and be challenged every day.
Give back to developers
We want to give back to the developer community. Let's make it real!
Work hard and smart
We're building something from nothing. It's hard but brings out the best in you.
Your own equipment
Get great equipment, right from the get go.