Simple and affordable multi-touch attribution
Manager, Technical Implementation$75k – $120k • 0.01% – 0.1%
Your favorite brand’s favorite attribution platform.
Rockerbox works with the leading DTC brands to help them best understand and optimize their marketing mix.
From Rothys to Glossier to Eight Sleep and Makespace, all of these brands are able to continue to grow by knowing what marketing channels and tactics are driving the most conversions and highest value customers.
Rockerbox enables this through a SaaS (software as a service) platform and multi-touch attribution models that factor in activity from digital and offline channels across social, search, out of home, TV, direct mail, and podcasts.
Rockerbox was named 212 NYC and The New York Times Ad Tech Startup of the Year and joined Inc list of 5000 fastest growing companies in America in 2018 and 2019.
As the first Manager of Technical Implementation, you will lead a growing team of Technical Implementation Associates and Project Managers, responsible for all components of ensuring clients are technically and tactically set up on Rockerbox’s platform to be successful.
* Project Managers: responsible for owning the the onboarding process, including setting and managing a timeline, project plan and implementation guide.
* Technical Implementation Associates: responsible for technical client setup, maintenance and support. Including everything from pixel QA to structuring of marketing and conversion data to discrepancy analysis
You’ll also have a heavy focus on process improvements, standardization and documentation. With a goal to set new operating frameworks and processes to standardize and automate both the initial platform implementation and ongoing support.
You and your team will be the direct feedback loop into Product Specialists and Engineering, helping identify and prioritize features to make the Rockerbox platform as easy to use as possible.
* Lead implementation for Rockerbox’s largest and most complex clients
* Build, manage, coach and develop a team of Technical Implementation Consultants and Project Managers
* Partner directly with Growth Solutions to define optimal technical implementation given the client’s goals and objectives.
* Identify areas for increased operational efficiency, and set new operating frameworks and processes accordingly
* Own the implementation timeline, liaising internally with Product Specialists and Engineering to execute any custom implementations.
* Partner cross-functionally with Sales, Product Specialists, and Engineering on greater standardization and automation of client onboarding process
* 4-7 years of experience in a QA engineering, technical implementation implementation, technical support or technical project management role (SaaS products preferred)
* 1-2 years of experience in technical project management or account management
* Experience managing and building teams
* Extremely detail and process oriented with a natural inclination to standardization and automation
* Comfortable navigating ambiguity, being the first in a role, and building new operating frameworks and processes
* Familiarity with ad tech and marketing tech ecosystem
* Strong communication skills- both written and verbal
* SQL, R or Python experience preferred
* Detail-oriented with the ability to juggle multiple issues and projects at once
* Self-starter, comfortable working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
* Enthusiastic, self-motivated, and extremely resourceful
* Strong work ethic and sense of humor
Meet your team
Health, dental and vision. Don't come in if you're sick!
Paid time off
Need a break? You decide when and for how long. Enjoy!
Come in rested, learn every day and be challenged every day.
Give back to developers
We want to give back to the developer community. Let's make it real!
Work hard and smart
We're building something from nothing. It's hard but brings out the best in you.
Your own equipment
Get great equipment, right from the get go.