Simple and affordable multi-touch attribution
Technical Implementation Associate$60k – $100k • 0.01% – 0.1%
Your favorite brand’s favorite attribution platform.
Rockerbox works with the leading DTC brands to help them best understand and optimize their marketing mix.
From Rothys to Glossier to Eight Sleep and Makespace, all of these brands are able to continue to grow by knowing what marketing channels and tactics are driving the most conversions and highest value customers.
Rockerbox enables this through a SaaS (software as a service) platform and multi-touch attribution models that factor in activity from digital and offline channels across social, search, out of home, TV, direct mail, and podcasts.
Rockerbox was named 212 NYC and The New York Times Ad Tech Startup of the Year and joined Inc list of 5000 fastest growing companies in America in 2018 and 2019.
As a Technical Implementation Associate, you will join a rapidly growing team responsible for technical setup of clients on Rockerbox’s marketing attribution platform.
You’ll be on the front lines in ensuring clients are technically set up on Rockerbox to be successful. Everything from pixel QA to structuring of marketing and conversion data to discrepancy analysis
This role is perfect for someone technical who loves to dive head first investigating problems and wants direct experience working on enterprise software
You’ll get to expand your technical and analytical skill sets while working in a fast paced environment with high exposure where there’s no limit on what you’ll get to learn and work on.
* Own technical setup for Rockerbox clients
* Responsible for QA and discrepancy analysis of all internal data flow (pixels and API data feeds from marketing channels, conversions, purchases)
* Investigate and solve for client bugs and discrepancies, self-sufficiently managing and then escalating as needed
* Identify areas for increased operational efficiency
* Partner with Project Managers on any changes to onboarding timeline due to technical implementation issues
* Partner with Product Specialists, and Engineering to identify areas for internal automation tools and product enhancements
* 0-1 years of experience in a QA engineering, technical implementation implementation or technical support role (SaaS products preferred)
* Natural love of diving head first into a problem and investing it until it’s solved
* Detail-oriented with the ability to juggle multiple issues and projects at once
* Self-starter, comfortable navigating ambiguity and working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
* SQL, R or Python experience
* Familiarity with ad tech and marketing tech ecosystem
* Strong communication skills- both written and verbal
* Enthusiastic, self-motivated, and extremely resourceful
* Strong work ethic and sense of humor
Meet your team
Health, dental and vision. Don't come in if you're sick!
Paid time off
Need a break? You decide when and for how long. Enjoy!
Come in rested, learn every day and be challenged every day.
Give back to developers
We want to give back to the developer community. Let's make it real!
Work hard and smart
We're building something from nothing. It's hard but brings out the best in you.
Your own equipment
Get great equipment, right from the get go.