Simple and affordable multi-touch attribution
Product Analyst$60k – $90k • 0.01% – 0.1%
Your favorite brands’ favorite attribution platform.
Rockerbox works with the leading DTC brands to help them best understand and optimize their marketing mix.
From Rothys to Glossier to Eight Sleep and Makespace, all of these brands are able to continue to grow by knowing which marketing channels and tactics are driving the most conversions and highest value customers.
Rockerbox enables this through a SaaS (software as a service) platform and multi-touch attribution models that factor in activity from digital and offline channels across social, search, out of home, TV, direct mail, and podcasts.
Rockerbox was named 212 NYC and The New York Times Ad Tech Startup of the Year and joined the Inc list of 5000 fastest growing companies in America in 2018 and 2019.
As the first Product Analyst, you will be responsible for conducting analysis to help companies best leverage the data exhaust from Rockerbox to understand their marketing mix and fuel their growth.
Analyses span running scenario optimization studies, test/control and lift, path to conversion, life-time value modeling, profitability, and user cohorting. All around best understanding how and where their most profitable users come from, how to drive more of them, and manage the changing retail landscape.
You’ll work with varying client teams (brand marketers, finance, data science, analytics) as well as internal teams to conduct and present analysis. Ultimately driving to standardizing, automating, and productionalizing analyses for clients to be able to leverage and conduct self-serve.
This is the perfect role for someone who doesn’t want to be doing the same work today as they were doing three or six months ago, and is okay with not knowing what type of work they’ll be doing six months from now either.
You should have strong analytical experience and want more exposure to the business side while still desiring to further those core technical and analytical skills.
You will be working in a rapidly evolving and fast paced environment with high exposure, where there’s no limit on what you’ll get to learn and work on.
* Translate client goals and use cases to types of analysis to conduct.
* Identifying trends across client use cases for proactive analyses that can scale across clients.
* Distill all analysis into clear learnings in an easily digestible format.
* Proactively identify net new types of analysis and reports to first conduct and then standardize based on common client goals and priority use cases
* Leverage trends from analysis and compile learnings/benchmarks to be leveraged for both current clients and prospecting
* Establish standardization across previously ad hoc analysis and reporting, owning those requirements into Engineering to build out and automate
* Ability to own projects end-to-end
* 1-4 years of experience in a technical and/or problem solving role focused around automation
* Proficient in SQL, R or Python
* Extremely strong analytical skill set with the ability to easily analyze, derive insights and apply learnings
* Familiarity with ad tech and marketing tech ecosystem
* Comfortable navigating ambiguity, being the first in a role, and building new operating frameworks and processes
* Detail-oriented with the ability to juggle multiple issues and projects at once
* Self-starter, comfortable working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
* Enthusiastic, self-motivated, and extremely resourceful
* Strong work ethic and sense of humor
Meet your team
Health, dental and vision. Don't come in if you're sick!
Paid time off
Need a break? You decide when and for how long. Enjoy!
Come in rested, learn every day and be challenged every day.
Give back to developers
We want to give back to the developer community. Let's make it real!
Work hard and smart
We're building something from nothing. It's hard but brings out the best in you.
Your own equipment
Get great equipment, right from the get go.