Simple and affordable multi-touch attribution
Growth Solutions Manager$60k – $110k • 0.01% – 0.1%
Your favorite brand’s favorite attribution platform.
Rockerbox works with the leading DTC brands to help them best understand and optimize their marketing mix.
From Rothys to Glossier to Eight Sleep and Makespace, all of these brands are able to continue to grow by knowing what marketing channels and tactics are driving the most conversions and highest value customers.
Rockerbox enables this through a SaaS (software as a service) platform and multi-touch attribution models that factor in activity from digital and offline channels across social, search, out of home, TV, direct mail, and podcasts.
Rockerbox was named 212 NYC and The New York Times Ad Tech Startup of the Year and joined Inc list of 5000 fastest growing companies in America in 2018 and 2019.
As the first Growth Solutions Manager, you will be the voice of the marketer internally, serving as the relationship lead and main point-of-contact for Rockerbox’s largest clients.
You’ll be responsible for mapping marketer’s goals and objectives to their implementation of Rockerbox; ultimately ensuring they’re using the platform to best understand their marketing activity and fuel their growth.
Internally, you will also help establish new operating frameworks and processes to make sure we have the foundation to support our growing clients. This includes partner with Product and Engineering on client feedback and trend identification to inform the product roadmap, and then new feature rollout to clients.
As Rockerbox continues to grow, you will also build and manage a team.
* Ensure clients are able to best leverage Rockerbox to understand their marketing activity and fuel their growth.
* Partner with clients to understand their marketing goals and objectives, and map those to how they leverage Rockerbox. Covers from kickoff call and onboarding through to growth and renewal.
* Represent the voice of the client internally, translating client needs to product requirements to inform product roadmap and development
* Identify opportunities for use case expansion based on clients’ marketing priorities
* Manage new product rollout to clients, partnering with product to identify clients for Alpha and Beta releases,
* Work with Product Specialists and Implementation Consultants to successfully deliver customer implementation and analyses for clients
* Manage the overall client relationship, proactively escalating and remediating as needed
* 3-5 years of experience either as an analytical marketer or working directly with analytical marketers (as a partner/customer success or solutions engineering role)
* Experience managing and building teams
* Deep knowledge of both digital and traditional marketing channels (as well as marketing planning process)
* Analytical background with the ability to easily analyze, distill, and apply learnings
* Familiarity with ad tech and marketing tech ecosystem
* Strong communication skills- both written and verbal
* Comfortable navigating ambiguity, being the first in a role, and building new operating frameworks and processes
* SQL, R or Python experience a plus
* Detail-oriented with the ability to juggle multiple issues and projects at once
* Self-starter, comfortable working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
* Enthusiastic, self-motivated, and extremely resourceful
* Strong work ethic and sense of humor
Meet your team
Health, dental and vision. Don't come in if you're sick!
Paid time off
Need a break? You decide when and for how long. Enjoy!
Come in rested, learn every day and be challenged every day.
Give back to developers
We want to give back to the developer community. Let's make it real!
Work hard and smart
We're building something from nothing. It's hard but brings out the best in you.
Your own equipment
Get great equipment, right from the get go.