Automate your Business Infrastructure with Robostack
Junior Fullstack Engineer₹2.4L – ₹5.4L
Read until the end.
As an fullstack engineer at Robostack, you will be working directly with the founders to improve the existing product, build new internal libraries and tools for automation as well as automation solutions for our customer’s problems. Your day to day will involve a TDD based approach to building new features, code reviews, performance benchmarking, optimization and so on.
Skills and qualifications
- Experience developing ReactJS applications for 1-3 years.
- Experience working with NodeJS and either MongoDB or MySQL for 1-3 years.
- Experience in SCSS and Bootstrap.
- Experience in creating API and RESTful services.
- A TDD approach to developing features.
- Experience with at least two cloud platforms.
- An understanding of version control systems such as git.
- An understanding of how microservices work and how to deploy them.
Good to have:
- A hacker mindset
- Understanding of GraphQL
- Familiarity with Docker
- Familiarity using data tools such as D3.js
- Experience using build tools such as webpack
- Familiarity with CI/CD pipelines
- Knowledge of Python
Why Work With Us:
- Our customers are in multiple verticals so you will be getting exposed to multiple types of business requirements across different industries.
- You will be taking ownership of various sub-systems so you will get the experience of being a lead engineer quite frequently.
- Get mentored and grow from a junior engineer into a senior engineer.
- Remote working has been our philosophy since pre-covid.
- Access to any online courses that you would like to learn.
- 1 month paid vacation per year.
To apply, please send in your desired CTC as well as the solution for the following problem statement: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1-_mYlFGZ-OZKkGyizi89pnkN55K3mY63H7ok_u953U0/edit?usp=sharing