Build and share your own multiplayer video games
Director, Recruiting Operations and Enablement
Roblox is ushering in the next generation of entertainment, allowing people to imagine, create, and play together in immersive, user-generated worlds. We’re the one and only fastest-growing entertainment platform that lets anyone teach themselves how to code, publish, and monetize any experience imaginable—across any device—reaching millions of players across the globe.
The impact that you can have at Roblox is powerful. We’re looking for someone who’s eager to take on a meaningful role in the success of Roblox on a massive scale. Someone who takes play seriously, but also isn’t afraid to have some fun either. Someone who’s ready to take Roblox—and their career—to the next level.
In 2018 and 2019, we were honored to be recognized as a Certified Great Place to Work®. We’ve fostered a company culture that empowers people to do the most defining work of their career in an environment that’s made up of the most passionate, team-oriented, visionary, crazy-smart people you’ll ever meet. Join the Roblox team where play rules and the possibilities are endless.
We’re looking for a results-driven and strategic leader to build a recruiting operations team from the ground up. You’ll own the recruiting strategy, planning, operations and enablement that will deliver hiring success across the organization. As a key member of the Recruiting Leadership Team and reporting to the VP of Global Talent Acquisition, we are seeking an exceptional leader who can bring their expertise, creativity and vision to support recruiting and hiring teams. We expect that you’ll bring a strong point of view about what world class recruiting looks like so you and your team can continuously improve the systems, tools, and processes we use to find, interview, and hire amazing talent.
What you’ll do:
- Lead the core operational processes for the Talent Acquisition team and ensure we achieve hiring success by building and delivering enablement programs to support the recruiting team, hiring managers, and interviewers across Roblox.
- Design and lead large-scale global recruiting transformation initiatives and projects that contribute to the success and delivery against our recruiting strategy and vision.
- Effectively manage a portfolio of projects and programs across the recruiting team while partnering with the recruiting leadership team to operationalize and build implementation and enablement strategies.
- Stay up to date with trends in the industry and identify innovation opportunities to further enhance our hiring capabilities globally. You’ll own the discovery, selection, implementation, and administration of systems, tools, and resources while overseeing all external vendor performance.
- Advance the use of recruiting and hiring analytics to position the recruiting team and business to make informed decisions as we grow.
- Achieve higher levels of business impact and improve performance metrics by leading continuous process improvement initiatives.
- Partner with the recruiting leadership team and own operational and strategic planning, budgeting, program investments, headcount and resource allocation models across all functional areas.
- Guarantee we flawlessly execute all interviews globally and consistently deliver an exceptional candidate experience.
What we're looking for:
- 8+ years of talent acquisition experience with 5+ years leading global recruiting operations (or similar operational role); with a proven track record of developing recruiting capabilities that fuel growth and business success in a high-growth organization.
- Excellent coaching and development skills, with 4+ years of people management experience, including experience managing distributed teams.
- Experience building, revising, and scaling recruiting processes in a rapidly growing global organization.
- Strong project management skills and operational rigor, with the ability to translate vision into action. Ability to manage ambiguity and complex problem-solving, emerging with strategic plans and deliverables.
- Planning and prioritization aptitude, with experience in budgeting and resource planning.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills; strong writing and speaking skills and the ability to work effectively at all levels in an organization, while influencing others and moving toward a common vision or goal. Experience with large-scale organizational change efforts.
Excellent medical, dental & vision benefits
Rewarding 401(k) program
Flexible vacation policy
Daily lunch & fully stocked kitchens w/ unlimited snacks
Life insurance & disability benefits
Onsite fitness center and fitness program credit
Roblox at a glance
Roblox focuses on Social Games, Video Games, Social Media Platforms, Development Platforms, and Application Platforms. Their company has offices in San Mateo. They have a large team that's between 501-1000 employees. To date, Roblox has raised $402.736M of funding; their latest round was closed on February 2020.