A notes tool for networked thought
Jobs at Roam Research
Showing 1 of 1 job
Posted 4 months ago
- You write clearly and professionally.
- You can adopt a friendly customer service persona.
Latest Stories and News
- The Information
- 1 month ago
- Roam Research, which currently sells access to a web-based note-taking tool, raised $9 million at a valuation of $200 million, to finish its mobile app and hire people.
- Roam is tapping more than a dozen individuals and firms for the round, including Stripe co-founders Patrick and John Collison, True Ventures and Lux Capital.
- Launched last fall, Roam’s software is intended to help users identify relationships between their ideas. Users can link to past notes on similar topics using hashtags and other keyboard shortcuts, or simply create bulleted lists.