Premium electric vehicles and services for exploring
PR Project Manager
THIS IS WHAT YOU’LL DO:· Track progress on multiple complex, multi- phase projects, both internal initiatives and collaborations with external partners.· Seek opportunities to deploy systems and efficiencies into our team.· You’ll run team meetings, identify roadblocks to progress, and build important project connections between teams.· Share PR planning and reports with other key teams.· Maintain a library of final PR documents for quick reference.· Track project needs ahead of vehicle launch.· Provide key logistic support to the Experience PR Manager as he or she develops our media loan program.· With the brand and web teams, play a key role on pushing forward the redesign of Rivian’s media website.· Keep track of team budget and spending. ****
THIS IS WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- You have 3+ years of project management experience.
- You’re a clear and confident business writer.
- You are familiar with Sharepoint and Asana.
- You are great at bringing order to complex environments, but you’re flexible too.
- You have an awesome sense of humor and can push work forward in a way that brings the team together. You’re the glue!
- You’re responsible and discreet with sensitive info.
- You’re a great listener who remembers everything and keeps us on track.
- You embody the company values: Love the World. Be Curious. Get Stuff Done – Together.
Rivian at a glance
Rivian focuses on Automotive, Electric Vehicles, Transportation, Sustainability, and Mobility. Their company has offices in San Jose, Irvine, Plymouth, and Normal. They have a very large team that's between 1001-5000 employees. To date, Rivian has raised $3.051B of funding; their latest round was closed on December 2019.