Leading finance teams to the future
What will you be doing in the role?
As the first business operations hire at Rivet Labs, you’ll be working on mission-critical projects directly with our CEO and founders, setting up the company so we can execute crisply and scale seamlessly, obsessing about all the things that would help our customers and prospects, and running projects that help us build a productive and reliable team. There’ll be no typical day in the role, but whatever you’re working on will move the needle significantly for Rivet Labs. You’ll be responsible for getting things done -- ranging from designing new business and operational processes, performing objective analyses to help us make the best decisions, researching how we can win new business segments, working closely with our customers on all things big and small to ensure they’re getting an outstanding experience, and incubating new initiatives. Given that we’re a small and tightly-knit team, you’ll also get the opportunity to contribute meaningfully to many other areas of the business, and you will shape our culture, values, and ways of working in foundational ways.
What would make you a good fit?
- You’re relentless, curious, and kind
- You have a burning desire to be on the ground floor of an early-stage company, a self-directed learning style, and an execution mindset
- You have exceptional speaking and writing skills with a specific talent for precise articulations of action plans and milestones
- You excel in analytics, digging deep into data, and problem-solving
- You’re very organized and can turn incomplete, conflicting, or ambiguous inputs into solid action plans
- You are willing to relentlessly tackle issues, however small or mundane they may be, to execute complex projects and make the team successful
- You enjoy nitty-gritty execution, obsess about small things that could have a big impact, and love to get things done
- You have 4+ years of experience in customer-facing or cross-functional project-management roles or management consulting
Nice to have (things that’ll make you stand out but are not required):
- Experience in an analytically rigorous product marketing role
- Experience in a fast-growing technology company
- Connection to CFOs and finance teams, the challenges they face, and their aspirations
Rivet Labs at a glance
Rivet Labs focuses on Enterprise Software, B2B, Artificial Intelligence, and Finance. Their company has offices in New York City and Bengaluru. They have a small team that's between 1-10 employees.
You can view their website at https://www.rivetlabs.io/