RiskIQ empowers CISOs to continuously visualize and defend their ever-changing attack surface
Director of Strategic Partnerships Development
RiskIQ is the leader in digital threat management, providing the most comprehensive discovery, intelligence, and mitigation of threats associated with an organization’s digital presence. With more than 80 percent of attacks originating outside the firewall, RiskIQ allows enterprises to gain unified insight into and control over the web, social, and mobile exposures. Trusted by thousands of security analysts, RiskIQ’s platform combines advanced internet data reconnaissance and analytics to expedite investigations, understand digital attack surfaces, assess risk, and take action to protect business, brand, and customers. Based in San Francisco, the company is backed by Summit Partners, Battery Ventures, Georgian Partners, and MassMutual Ventures. This position is based remotely.
We are looking for a RiskIQ Director of Strategic Partnerships Development (DSPD), based anywhere in the US.. This position reports to RiskIQ CRO with a dotted line report to the RiskIQ VP of Strategy.
RiskIQ has developed very strong integration partnerships with Cybersecurity leaders such as Crowdstrike, Splunk, Microsoft and Palo Alto to name a few.
The Director of Strategic Partnerships Development (DSPD) will interface between RiskIQ VP of Strategy and RiskIQ Field Sales and Support Team, promoting all strategic partnerships through corporate and client engagement, outreach, and support.
The DSPD will develop a strategy and sales training strategy to educate RiskIQ sales managers on effective ways to leverage Strategic Partnerships to accelerate adoption of RiskIQ products and services.
The DSPD will also interact directly with the Strategic partners to build relationships with their sales and support leadership team, facilitate introductions in the field and in the channel, including organize sales and technical training and participate in SKO and regional sales meeting to promote RiskIQ products and services.
The DSPD will also develop and maintain dashboards to track the impact of each strategic partnership on RiskIQ Revenue Growth.
The DSPD will also provide direct feedback to the CRO and the VP of Strategy on potential roadblocks and opportunities to accelerate growth and partnerships.
The DSPD must be proactive, consultative and business-minded using outstanding interpersonal and communication skills, and is capable of building and leading a business development program for this growing capability within RiskIQ.
- Function as the brand ambassador for all strategic partnerships by developing and leading an outreach and sales strategy
- Assist sales team in the pitch of the benefits of strategic integrations to potential customers.
- Train the RiskIQ sales team on sales strategies and best practices to leverage strategic partnerships.
- Track progress of each strategic partnership and its impact on RiskIQ Revenue growth
- Participate in strategic partnerships sales events and build executive relationships
- Facilitate introductions in the field and in the channel to drive accelerated growth.
- Align with VP of strategy and CRO and provide recommendations to accelerate development of strategic partnerships
- Work with RiskIQ’s marketing team to provide content needed to develop and execute an effective social media, web, and print strategy for promoting strategic partnerships.
- Collaborate with VP of Strategy to draw out impactful use cases for conversion to marketing/sales material;
- Bachelor's degree required
- Minimum of 10+ years experience in Business Development and/or high impact sales specifically in SaaS and IT security solutions;
- In depth knowledge of Crowdstrike/Microsoft/Palo Alto/Splunk Organization highly desirable.
- Background in threat intelligence, corporate risk & vulnerability management
- Ability to communicate complex presentations/issues in layman’s terms internally and externally
- Proven track record of successfully executing a sales strategy and training program in an “overlay” position
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills; ability to brief a variety of audiences
- Proven track record managing multiple projects as well as the ability to flex quickly as required by evolving corporate priorities or fast-breaking threats to clients
- Proficiency with using CRM tools to manage sales and BD strategies
- Approximately 40% - 60% global travel required
Why work at RiskIQ?
- Fascinating work - Welcome to the underbelly of the Internet. We detect and expose malware, viruses, exploit kits, botnets, affiliate fraud, advertising fraud, and illicit mobile apps, among other things. It is the golden age of internet crime, and we are at the forefront of defensive efforts to stem the tide. Internet security is a global growth industry, and the domain knowledge you acquire here will be a marketable skill for decades to come.
We are a company on the uptick - We have a proven business model: we were profitable after our first year of business, and we continue to grow our profits year over year. Our client list reads like the Hollywood A-list of tech and financial Fortune 500 companies.
Talent begets talent - Our founders are the reason people join us. Our CEO is a respected industry expert whose domain knowledge is unbelievably vast, and our CTO exudes knowledge, skill, and a tremendous work ethic. Both sweat knowledge from their pores, and it's all yours if you're able to soak it up.
Unbounded opportunity - We are small and we are growing. You will be provided with as much responsibility as you can handle - new career development opportunities constantly pop up given our growth rate. Want to design a new data center from the ground up? Or architect a big data back-end to double our storage and increase our analysis capabilities to triple figure terabytes? These challenges are yours for the taking if you prove you're capable.
Flexibility - You will have a large workload, but also the freedom to accomplish it on your own terms.
Health, dental and vision benefits + flexible pto.
We value happy, healthy employees. RiskIQ offers an array of comprehensive benefits so you can pick what’s right for you. Need time off? Work with your manager to take what you need.
Competitive salaries, 401(k), and stock options.
A+ talent deserves competitive compensation, and we want employees who are as invested as we are in building a world-class security organization.
You’ll never go hungry (or thirsty) in RiskIQ’s kitchen, which is stocked with fresh fruit, fun snacks, and beverages for office happy hours. Every Thursday, everyone—from the founders to the interns—gathers around a tasty catered lunch.
Modern office environment.
Tired of being stuck in a cubicle? The RiskIQ office encourages open communication with its tabled work spaces and multiple conference rooms.
People join us on the strength of our team and founders. We are a group of respected industry experts with vast domain knowledge, and our whole team exudes intelligence, skill, and tremendous work ethic. Click here to see our current job openings.
RiskIQ at a glance
RiskIQ focuses on Mobile, Internet, Enterprise Software, Security, and Enterprise Security. Their company has offices in San Francisco and Shawnee. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, RiskIQ has raised $65.5M of funding; their latest round was closed on November 2016.