We create a world where online fraud no longer exists!
Online fraud is organized crime, and on the rise. Every month we have to process over 10 million online transactions. Our product’s interface has to enable fraud managers to make decisions in real-time, based on our trained machine learning models. The challenge is to build an interface that makes our customers' fraud managers quickly understand why we think a transaction is fraudulent or not and how it is connected to other transactions to quickly react on it.
- You have experience with Reactive Programming - ReactiveX | RxJS
- You are experienced in and passionate about building SPA (end to end)
- You know CSS3 and HTML5 well
- You are a team player and a very good communicator
- You have excellent English language skills (German is not required)
Nice to have
- Emerging web standards such as web components, shadow DOM
- Experience with CSS precompilers like SASS or LESS
- Familiar with test specific tools / libraries like Karma and Jasmine
- Knowledge about Redux/ngrx, Docker, webpack and GraphQL
WE OFFER THE FOLLOWING BENEFITS
- The possibility to take over responsibility and to realise your own ideas – from day one
- Collaborative environment in which everyone works on eye-level
- A team of experts that allows you to learn something new every day
- Budget for conferences, trainings, etc. and access to an online learning platform
- Free choice between Lenovo ThinkPad T-Series and 13” Apple MacBook, and free choice of IDE
- Public transport & lunch allowance
- Regular workout sessions at no charge outside the office (shower in the office)
- Attractive discounts at various partner shops and gyms
- Relocation support: constant contact person, issuing documents, help with public offices, translation support, etc.
- And many more!
If you would like to apply, please send your application to email@example.com. Your contact person is Tram Reichart (Senior HR Manager). Your application should include:
- Your CV (PDF format)
- Your desired salary (EUR gross per year)
- Your earliest possible starting date
We are looking forward to your application!