The World's First Robotic Digitization Company
Compliance Manager$140k – $160k • 0.05% – 0.05%
Ripcord is the world’s leading robotics digitization company, combining hardware and software robotics to process and digitize paper-based records via an Integrated SaaS offering. Focused on smart robotics digitization, smart content management with AI and helping better enable RPA and business processes.
Ripcord is transforming the $62 billion records management, RPA, MPS, and ECM space through robots that scan, index and categorize paper records, making them searchable in the cloud and integrated into existing business processes and enabling RPA. Ripcord is based in California and has raised $110 million from leading investors including CDK Global, Kleiner Perkins, GV, Baidu, Lux Capital, Silicon Valley Bank, Steve Wozniak, Legend Star, and Icon Ventures.
We respect and look after one another at Ripcord. We want everyone to feel supported, safe, free to innovate and take risks that result in breakthroughs that challenge the status quo. Crazy ideas are welcome here! Our team is fun, driven, and energetic. Every day we work with industrial robots, computer vision systems, and a diverse stack of software tools to tie it all together.
Our Compliance Manager will play a pivotal role in our success over the next 18 months and beyond. Reporting to Ripcord’s CISO you will manage Ripcord’s SOC2, HITRUST, and CSF certifications. You will manage and lead all audits; and drive continuous security reviews across our supply chain.
In partnership with Ripcord’s CISO you will define our compliance roadmap; and have an opportunity to manage our FedRamp efforts in the near future. Finally, you will be joining a team which values: Teamwork, Flexibility, Urgency, Learning Agility, and Ownership.
What You Will Do
- Develop and maintain security policies, procedures, and standards aligned to SOC 2, HITRUST and ISO 27001.
- Drive third-and fourth-party party risk management and continuous security reviews across Ripcord’s supply chain and responses to customer Requests for Proposals (RFPs).
- Work with Ripcord’s Chief Information Security Officer to develop and manage a compliance roadmap.
- Drive security and compliance requirements within new hire and termination processes.
- Drive execution of Information Security and Privacy training requirements.
- Drive remediation of audit exceptions across Ripcord IT, Engineering and business teams.
- Conduct risk assessments, risk identification, analysis and tracking in Ripcord’s risk register.
- Assist in development of metrics to demonstrate successful corporate compliance to policies and standards.
- Assist Ripcord’s CISO in enhancing organization wide governance and risk management including development and implementation of Governance framework and Operating model (FAIR, NIST, ISO).
What You Will Need
- Experience with audits / management of SOC 2 and HIPAA certifications; HITRUST CSF, CIPM, CRISC, CGEIT certifications desired.
- Experience in the implementation and management of PCI DSS, HITRUST CSF, HIPAA, NIST, SOC2, SOX, ISO, CMS MARS-E, State, Regulatory requirements preferred.
- Experience with DoD, DFARS and NIST preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent professional experience.
- Big 4 audit experience or equivalent preferred.
- Healthcare payer / carrier experience is a plus.
- Free onsite gym complete with treadmills, free-weights, and even a Peloton Bicycle!
- Fun stuff like a ping pong table, video games, pool table, electric scooters and more!
- A great selection of healthy (and not so healthy) snacks & refreshments on-site
- 100% of healthcare premiums are covered for you and all dependents
- Generous parental leave programs
- Catered breakfast & lunch daily
- Great vision & dental insurance
- Comprehensive leave policy
- Commuting benefits
- Dog-friendly office!
- Stock options
We never request personally identifiable information or bank account information during our recruiting or hiring process; nor do we offer up front payments as part of an offer of employment or ask you to download any 3rd party apps such as Telegram.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Ripcord is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. Our goal is to be a diverse workforce at all job levels. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, transgender status, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
100% healthcare coverage
All employees receive stock options
Breakfast, lunch & snacks
Meals, drinks, and snacks provided all day, with catered food and Eat Club
We have an onsite gym facility with cardio equipment and weights. You can also join our running club!
We love our office dogs! Looking to add to the pack :)
Ripcord at a glance
Ripcord focuses on Enterprise Software, Robotics, Artificial Intelligence, and Document Management. Their company has offices in San Francisco Bay Area and Hayward. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, Ripcord has raised $74.5M of funding; their latest round was closed on December 2017.