Senior Software Engineer$140k – $170k • 0.05% – 0.3%
Ripcord is the world’s leading robotics digitization company, combining hardware and software robotics to process and digitize paper-based records via an Integrated SaaS offering. Focused on smart robotics digitization, smart content management with AI and helping better enable RPA and business processes.
Ripcord is transforming the $62 billion records management, RPA, MPS, and ECM space through robots that scan, index and categorize paper records, making them searchable in the cloud and integrated into existing business processes and enabling RPA. Ripcord is based in California and has raised $110 million from leading investors including CDK Global, Kleiner Perkins, GV, Baidu, Lux Capital, Silicon Valley Bank, Steve Wozniak, Legend Star, and Icon Ventures.
We respect and look after one another at Ripcord. We want everyone to feel supported, safe, free to innovate and take risks that result in breakthroughs that challenge the status quo. Crazy ideas are welcome here! Our team is fun, driven, and energetic. Every day we work with industrial robots, computer vision systems, and a diverse stack of software tools to tie it all together.
What You Will Do
Over the first 12 months design, implement, and ship high quality mission critical services in Ripcord’s rapidly-growing core services infrastructure.
What You’ll Need
- About 5-7+ years of experience shipping high quality mission critical services in multi-tenant SaaS environments
- Deep expertise with Java is required; C# and/or Python are nice to have
- A technology agnostic approach and a passion for solving complex problems
- Experience working with multiple teams within a shared resource environment
- Experience with End-to-End software development (design, implementation, testing, operational support)
- Ideally, experience with cloud infrastructure experience (AWS)
- Ideally, experience in Document Classification / Extraction, BPM / Workflow Orchestration, Document Management Important Note We never request personally identifiable information or bank account information during our recruiting or hiring process; nor do we offer up front payments as part of an offer of employment or ask you to download any 3rd party apps such as Telegram.
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Ripcord, we don’t just accept difference — we celebrate it, we support it. Ripcord is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. Our goal is to be a diverse workforce at all job levels. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, transgender status, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
100% healthcare coverage
All employees receive stock options
Breakfast, lunch & snacks
Meals, drinks, and snacks provided all day, with catered food and Eat Club
We have an onsite gym facility with cardio equipment and weights. You can also join our running club!
We love our office dogs! Looking to add to the pack :)
Ripcord at a glance
Ripcord focuses on Enterprise Software, Robotics, Artificial Intelligence, and Document Management. Their company has offices in San Francisco Bay Area and Hayward. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, Ripcord has raised $74.5M of funding; their latest round was closed on December 2017.