Book soul-fulfilling escapes through real adventure stories
Inside Sales Lead0.05% – 0.25%
Job Title: Inside Sales Lead
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Riparide HQ, Prahran
Riparide is looking for exceptional sales talent to help us grow our inventory of quality listings in regional Victoria and New South Wales. Working in a dynamic and passionate team, our Inside Sales Lead will be working to establish a strong Riparide presence in our selected markets. You will be rapidly expanding our database of exciting listings, whilst spreading the hype about one of the most exciting new concepts in the market. You will be results-driven, target focussed and will swiftly become an expert in the ins-and-outs of onboard hosts onto the Riparide platform.
Sales has been core to Riparide’s story and success in the Australian market, we have built an incredible brand and product around unique regional stays. Riparide exists to inspire people to unplug from modern-day trappings and head outdoors in search of fulfilling moments. We’re looking for an Inside Sales Lead who can accelerate host acquisition in our existing and expand markets.
What you get to do every day:
- Discover, contact and onboard hosts onto the Riparide platform
- Acquire accommodation inventory our customers want
- Support, champion and empower our host community
- Manage outbound and inbound Host recruitment
- Further develop our Hosts education academy
- Work across multiple markets, domestic and international
- Work closely with the Discovery Team and define the acquisition strategy
- Work closely with the community of Creators pumping Riparide content to the world
- Work with an awesome team who get to adventure every 3 months and explore our own backyard using our own platform
What you bring to the role:
- 4+ years experience in sales and support
- 2+ years working with a startup or driven product team
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, over phone, sms, email and in-person
- An obsession with user experience
- Experience in marketplace education and community development
- Demonstrated track record of target-oriented sales, and ability to hit monthly and quarterly goals
- A systems-thinking mindset and strong problem solving capabilities
- Goal-driven mentality with strong written and oral communication abilities
- An adventurous spirit
A bonus if you:
- Have worked in multi-market companies
- Are open to international travel in the near future
- Have an entrepreneurial background
Email email@example.com with your resume and details on why you think you’d be great in the role.
Riparide is an equal opportunity employer, and we’re proud of our ongoing efforts to foster diversity & inclusion in the workplace. Individuals seeking employment at Riparide are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, medical condition, ancestry, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.