To reduce crime in neighborhoods
QA Engineer - CRM
Ring is looking for a strong email QA engineer to join a rapidly growing CRM team. This individual will contribute to scaling localized QA, marketing and transactional email campaigns.
- Responsible for creation, maintenance, and validation of test cases
- Root case failures by reviewing email delivery logs
- Design, develop, and execute automated tests for email campaigns
- Design, develop and maintain in-house test automation framework, using Return Path or EmailonAcid for inbox placement and rendering
- Design and develop, execute performance tests
- Work collaboratively with backend event and trigger developers to ensure accurate delivery and targeting
- Verify bug fixes, visual updates, proofing and style adherence
- BS degree in CS or equivalent experience.
- 2+ years visual testing and link reviews for marketing email and automation, including localizations
- 2+ years of experience with Java, C#, or Python
- 2+ years of experience with HTML, CSS
- 2+ years of experience with automation testing tools (Selenium Webdriver with Nodejs) and at least 2 email service providers
- Experience with source control versioning systems, preferably Github.
- Experience in API Automation testing and tools, preferably Postman
- Experience with AWS
- Familiarity with SQL databases
- Experience with Airbrake and other error tracking software.
- Superior attention to detail with ability to document methodical approach
- Have strong interpersonal skills, writing, and communication skills.
Since its founding in 2013, Ring has been on a mission to make neighborhoods safer. From the video doorbell, to Ring Alarm, which was named #1 in Customer Satisfaction for DIY Home Security Systems by J.D. Power, Ring’s smart home security product line, as well as the Neighbors app, offer users affordable whole-home and neighborhood security. At Ring, we are committed to making home and neighborhood security accessible and effective for everyone -- while working hard to bring communities together. Ring is an Amazon company. For more information, visit www.ring.com. With Ring, you’re always home.
Ring LLC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants with our regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Ring Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.