We have reinvented the enterprise directory to empower people to work together effectively
Rimeto’s mission is to help people collaborate at work. We’re a high-growth, well-funded startup based in San Francisco bringing world-class productivity tools to globally-recognized organizations, including Fortune 1000 companies.
As our first Product Manager, we’re looking for an entrepreneurial individual to develop and execute product initiatives. The right candidate is a creative product thinker who will play a key role in reimagining workplace tools by shipping transformative people-centric products that are impactful and easy to use. This person works together successfully with engineering, design, marketing, and sales. They thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment with a strong technology team.
- Drive product strategy and development balancing company vision with customer needs
- Understand user needs, behavior and expectations through customer engagement, research, and diving deep into quantitative data
- Be an expert on the market, the domain, the trends
- Collaborating cross-functionally.
- Lead by influence, both inside and outside the company
- Pluses: SaaS background, technical expertise, and start-up experience
- 5+ years of experience as a Product Manager in a tech company
- At least 3 years owning a full product offering, including full life-cycle product management experience from concept through launch
- Track record of quickly delivering high quality user experience, ideally with some exposure to a modern SaaS B2B solution
- Experience working on a large scale platform or infrastructure
- Ability to lead and work autonomously
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment with an ownership mentality
- Available to work on-site in San Francisco
Quality: We take pride in everything we build. We're thoughtful about architecture and design and always focused on quality.
Diversity. We value diverse perspectives and backgrounds, particularly for their contributions to our product and workplace.
Learning. We see promise in one another and are committed to building an environment where we can learn and grow together.
Leadership. We aim for everyone to be a leader, regardless of their role. Impatience with the status quo motivates our team to take action instead of waiting for permission.
Long game. We want to create a product and company that is enduring and valuable for our clients, partners and team.
Collaboration: We believe that people working collaboratively will make a bigger impact. It’s how we operate within the company and what drives the overall mission of the company.
Health & wellness
Comprehensive health, dental and vision benefits for full-time employees. Generous sick leave, so we can take time to get well.
Competitive compensation and meaningful equity that make everyone a partner in the long-term success of the company.
Three weeks paid time off that we expect everyone to use. Plus a break over the winter holidays to give everyone a chance to recharge.
Healthy catered lunch and snacks to keep us fueled to do our best work.
Pre-tax commuter benefits that make getting to work a little easier.
Rimeto at a glance
Rimeto focuses on SaaS, Enterprise Software, Mobile Enterprise, Productivity Software, and Software. Their company has offices in San Francisco. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, Rimeto has raised $10M of funding; their latest round was closed on August 2019.