eCommerce Growth Agency
PPC Google Ads Strategist (eCommerce Specialist)$70k – $90k
HELLO? Are You Looking for an eCommerce Growth Agency with a rich culture and strong progression path?
We hope so. And we hope you're the eCommerce PPC Google Ads GrandMaster we *WANT*!
If so, we're going to do some beautiful work together :-)
****THIS IS A REMOTE or In-House Role* in our Brisbane, Adelaide, Auckland or Nashville Offices. Strong Preference is In-House.*
We are Australia’s premiere eCommerce Growth Agency and a Premium Facebook Marketing Partner, working with elite brands across North America and Australia. We're wanting to scale our PPC arm of our business. In the last two and a half years we’ve grown from the ground up to a global presence and team of 50 and already starting to rack up awards:
- Anthill’s Top 100 Coolest Company Awards 2018
- AFR 100 Fast Starters 2020 (Australian Financial Review)
- #66 Australia's Top 100 Young Entrepreneurs of the Year Awards 2019
- Finalists Brisbane Young Entrepreneur of the Year Awards 2018 & 2019
Built primarily around our world-class Social Advertising capabilities, we're now looking to further expand our paid traffic services and associated Google Ads department.
We partner with amazing eCommerce brand in the likes of Mister Zimi, TwoSister's the Label, Silly George, July, The 5th, Alpha Lion...and many more.
Sound like your jam?
With a heavy focus on Fashion/Apparel, Jewelry, Health & Fitness and Beauty, we're on the lookout for that special someone with an outstanding proven track record of crushing ROAS in these verticals.
If there’s one thing we care about more than anything else, it’s this - delivering exceptional results. Our core focus is to take our eCommerce clients and scale their businesses as aggressively as possible. If you don’t have the runs on the board doing the same, then this won’t be the position for you.
So, what do we want from you?
We’re looking for best eCommerce PPC Google Ads Strategist out there, with strong proven results across all Google Ads offerings in Shopping, Search, Display and YouTube. Shopping is obviously a critical component for our eCommerce clients, so extensive experience with large Shopping Data feeds and budgets will be a pre-requisite.
And for those search ads, you'll need to be able to write high-converting ad copy that Eugene Schwartz would be proud of!
First and foremost, you’ll be a Highly Analytical & Data-Driven Thinker with Extreme Attention to Detail, able to identify bottlenecks in campaigns/accounts, troubleshoot and execute solutions that drive results to exceed our KPIs.
You’ll have a strong track record of proven results and experience in managing $50k+/month ad spend budgets, coupled with solid conversion optimisation skills to get the most out of those landing pages!.
You’ll be an open communicator. We are a team of very open people, we are direct through the good and the bad but we understand that speaking your mind requires equal parts brains (what to say), thoughtfulness (when to say it) and caring (how it's said). Client relationship are of the highest importance - they are everything. The ability to build rapport, trust and true partnerships with clients is an absolute necessity. If you're not a 'people person' then this isn't the role for you.
You’ll be energetic and persuasive, able to drive your team unit toward hitting the best results you possibly can with a KAIZEN mentality - continuously learning and seeking improvement.
You’ll always have a client-first focus, always looking for ways to WOW them and striving to build the relationship and develop the strategies that will help further grow their business.
And finally, you will have an unrivaled WILL TO WIN. We’re not here to take part, we’re here to help our clients take over and we are never complacent about that. To do that you’ll have accountability, pro-activeness and perseverance.
Naturally, this is a highly dynamic and fast-paced role, if you’re looking to cruise then this isn’t the gig for you. You will be highly resourceful, organized and adaptable - there will be fires to put out and changes to make every day and you need to be on top of your game at all times.
As the PPC Google Ads Strategist (eCommerce Specialist), you will be accountable for the following:
- Strategisation, setup, optimisation and scaling of Search, Shopping, Display and YouTube campaigns
- Daily data analysis of campaigns identifying areas of opportunity to improve performance of campaigns and maximise ROAS
- Landing page split-tests and optimisation to ensure we are getting the best return possible out of every ad spend dollar
- Ad Copy that would leave Eugene Schwartz high-fiving you
- Technical setup of tracking scripts and conversion event codes
- Setup, management and optimisation of Shopping Data Feeds, keeping feed errors to a minimum
- Collaborate with internal Senior eComm Strategists and support team on cross-channel campaign co-ordination and performance reporting
- Liaise with clients and provide detailed reports and ongoing performance improvement plans for each month and quarter
- Always staying up to date with the latest changes on the platform, to the benefit of both our clients and the wider Right Hook team - we're all about ELEVATING ONE AND OTHER.
To be considered, please provide a brief 2-min introductory video along with your cover letter and resume.
- 2+ years of eCommerce Marketing experience
- 3+ years of Google Ads experience
- Proven track record of exceptional Google Ads Results & Experience Managing $50k+/month Ad Budgets
- Exceptional Google Shopping and/or YouTube results a big advatnage
- Strong Excel/Google Sheets skills
- Excellent Productivity and Prioritization skills
- Elite communication skills - both written and verbal
- Team player with a strong focus on clients success - we’re here to elevate one another.
- Solid base salary of AUD$60-90k (based on experience/track record - OTE $100-130k+ after commissions and performance bonuses) with solid bonus structure rewarding performance and account growth, plus accompanying commission structure for cross-selling of additional services.
- Access to training from some of the world’s elite digital marketers, courses and Google Ads pros - we bring the industry names in every month to do account reviews and Q&A sessions - we had Andrew Foxwell of the eCommerce Influence Podcast last month.
- Get to work alongside some of the worlds most passionate and driven eCommerce Marketers on a daily basis. We are a super tight nit team of eCommerce Growth marketers and entrepreneurs - many of us having owned, run and exited our own ventures and or previously worked client-side.
- Have a support team to lean on assisting with communications, copy writing, video creation and graphic design. The more your accounts scale, the more resources you will have at your disposal.
- Strong career progression opportunity - we’re growing quickly and not looking to slow down, so we’re looking to develop leaders in-house that can move up as we grow, especially our Google department - we want to build this department quickly over the next couple of years.
- The opportunity to work with some amazing established and up-and-coming brands across a range of verticals - fashion, health & fitness, jewellery and accessories, and beauty.
Given the number of applications being received, we will only be contacting successful candidates for the first round of interviewing. Applications will be closing May 29th, 2020 and successful candidates notified immediately for first interviews.
Right Hook Digital at a glance
Right Hook Digital focuses on Advertising, Social Media Marketing, and Ecommerce. Their company has offices in Nashville, Brisbane, and Adelaide. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees.
You can view their website at https://righthookdigital.com/