Re-imagining customer support
Sr UI/UX Web Designer₹10L – ₹18L • No equity
About the Company :
Richpanel is the new, modern way businesses provide customer support. We’re on a mission to make customer support fun and personal. We are a team of young, passionate techies, marketers and growth hackers that enjoy building products that people love. Majority of our clients are based out of the US.
Company Inception : 2018
Company Website : https://richpanel.com/
Perks of joining our Company :
- Rockstar Coworkers
- Friendly and Energetic Environment
- 21 paid leaves
- Reward Employees with Experiences
- Free Food and Coffee
- Team Outings from time to time
- Work From Home Option Available
- Treat all employees as equals
Technologies used by us : Frontend - VueJs and Backend - NodeJs
What we are looking for:
- 3+ years of experience in User Experience, Product Design, Human Computer Interaction in Digital products companies.
- Experience in Web Applications
- Previous experience in conversational design is a plus.
- Previous entrepreneurial experience is a plus.
- Experience handling a design team, directing work and mentoring staff.
- Creative, resourceful, detail-oriented, highly organized, hands-on.
- Self-driven, comfortable with a fast-paced, always-on, highly ambiguous environment.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Help the company to meet its business goals and objectives through design.
- Run design operations for the team and inculcate the best operational practices.
- Own the style guide and aesthetic palette for the technology platform.
- Overall responsible for the end-user experience of the entire technology platform.
- Conduct regular user and customer research to understand pain points and be the voice of the user, customer.
- Build and manage a team of UX strategists and UI Designers.
- Build design principles for the conversational technology platform.
- Develop a practice of intense data-driven iterations and decision making to keep innovating across products.
- Work closely with Product development and NLP teams to understand nuances behind conversational AI.
- Keep up with market trends and be a thought leader in the industry.
Industry Background : Product based startup
Location : Hiranandani - Powai, Mumbai. (Candidates willing to relocate to Mumbai can also apply)
Working Days and Timings : Monday to Saturday (Alternate Saturdays off), 12pm - 9pm.
Kindly share your Portfolio links while applying.
Richpanel at a glance
Richpanel focuses on Messaging, Artificial Intelligence, Retail Technology, Customer Service, and Customer Support Tools. Their company has offices in San Jose and Mumbai. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees.